Quote Originally Posted by no one View Post
Registered to post this, as well as say what may come as a burst bubble.

So first, https://www.xnxx.com/video-ssq9pef/w..._scout_cookies

1:02 mark and onwards till the end of the video. Absolute perfection.

Here's the bursting bubble part (not for this video). There's several videos posted here where the sniffing is faked. I'm not sure if this comes off as a "yeah no shit dumbass, we KNOW that" type of comment, or if you'd like me to further elaborate - which I will. Do this, yourself - right now. Slowly let out your breath through your lips but purse your lips in such a way where it's not open fully.

Unfortunately there's a bunch that do that. Instead of sniffing IN, they're breathing OUT through their mouths. Without going into details (cause I don't know how much of this is actually already obvious in this community) you can tell because after that let out of air, they quickly breath in (exhale, and make a voice, like "ahhh," now compare how that sounds if you were to INHALE .....no voice right? Impossible to make that voice).

Now compare that to the REAL sniffers who do it and love it, such as Kelsey Obsession, Lizzy Lamb, Deanna Dearmond, Belladonna, Ashley Fires, and Casey Calvert (I have a folder with dozens of clips I've saved and archived and if interest is there I will upload them. Here's a secret. Y'all may have come across two specific videos called "Ass Sniffing Compilation." Those two were made by me. But, now I want to go back and review if any of those clips are faked or not, as this is something I've only recently discovered).

With all that said, I won't mention which ones posted in this long ongoing thread are fake, I don't want to ruin that for anyone, if you have a favorite (my favorite is the one where Kelsey sniff the shit out of Maia Davis' asshole. It's a tie between that and the one titled "Ass Smelling Orgasm" posted like on one of the first few pages here, where the girl has her friend bent over a couch and sniffing her ass through her dress pants; and yes, that's real. Listen for the exhales with the "ahhh" sound).
Interesting. Indeed Kelsey is the most authentic on this fetish.

I am more into solo ass fingering and smelling and there are also a lot of fakes where the girls don't really rub their asses like Queen Lusy or Black &Smooth. For some reasons, I still enjoy their clips but nothing beats Natalie Wonder or Kelsey (again) who really go deep in their asses and enjoy doing that.