clips4sale
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: The Origins of White People

Baned User
    no, the video does not promote the idea of equality but rather that one race is superior. if you wanted to say that blacks and whites are equal, then just say it instead of linking to a video whose message you apparently did not understand.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    no, the video does not promote the idea of equality but rather that one race is superior. if you wanted to say that blacks and whites are equal, then just say it instead of linking to a video whose message you apparently did not understand.
    If I said whites came from blacks that would mean I'm racist or that the black race is more superior?

Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    people refer to him as "Frankensteins' monster" or "Frankenstein" because of lack of knowledge.
    It's right to call him "Frankenstein's monster" because he was the monster invented by or belonging to Frankenstein.

But anyway loads of creations are named after their inventors, or we'd have to say things like "The Earl of Sandwich's Tasty Bread and Cheese Snack". So I don't get too upset when people refer to the monster itself as Frankenstein.

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by gemiwine View Post
    If I said whites came from blacks that would mean I'm racist or that the black race is more superior?
    If I said a baby came from it's mother. Does that mean they are not equals?

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by gemiwine View Post
    again, stay on topic. the video you linked to and the words you are typing are not conveying the same message as what you are linking to.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    again, stay on topic. the video you linked to and the words you are typing are not conveying the same message as what you are linking to.
    Whites being a form a mutation from africa into the northern areas that are colder which from that result made their pigmentation lighter that didn't require much sun proof in that northern region sounds racist?

And now you're explaining Darwinism. You're so fucking stupid, you don't even know what you believe.

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    And now you're explaining Darwinism. You're so fucking stupid, you don't even know what you believe.
    someone had to make him say something that made sense :P

Elite Member
    I'm quoting what afrisynergy said. I'm asking if that sounds racist to you. I never said I agreed with it. Its a simple question.

Why is this topic 9 pages? Yes the general consensus is that we started in Africa. Shouldn't that be the end of the discussion? Why white skin? The general theory is less sun in the higher latitudes. Until more evidence comes forward anything else turns into racism.