clips4sale
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: <3

Good to hear back manda. And good luck with the new less
    naked thing

Thanks! It's in that "almost finished" fml stage. It's for MomoCon this weekend. If anyone is around the Atlanta area, I recommend checking it out. They've come a long way from being a free thing at Tech during spring break.

This is the new thing. Less naked, more fur. :3 The tail harness is basically a custom strap-on harness (iridescent leather <3!!!), worn backwards.

I tried to write everyone back so I wouldn't forget later. If you wrote me & didn't hear back, I'm sorry I probably fucked that up. Thank you guys!
    <3 C4S <3 Vine <3 Twitter <3

Mandaaaaaaaa. Looking amazing as always! Glad to hear from ya
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    Urine does not flow in that direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by suspect09 View Post
    You corner a cat and the claws come out.
    DING DING DING!

Oh man you're a con girl and fart model
    Be still my beating heart!!

Hey guys! Momocon was pretty decent. The GWCC was definitely roomier than the Marriott/Hyatt bullshit they had going on before. Saw some panels and a few friends. Bought a bunch of prints in artists alley, ate like shit, typical con stuff.

Some Smite guys ran a panel & I was able to meet one of the animators that worked on the skin I did the costume of/for/whatever. That was pretty awesome, he seemed stoked. I hope he feels like he's really made it or some sappy shit like that now that he's got bitches dressing up in his shit. #LivetheDream Crossed paths with some Tripwire guys on the escalator and netted some dosh, and had a chance to drop a little Wizard action in a competitive gaming then & now panel - right after a slide from the first tournament in 1990, and one guy was like "nowadays tournaments all over" [...] "especially the big ones, like out in California." I was all, "California?..." in my best Jimmy Woods voice; a couple people giggled, then I felt old. :P Probably one of those you had to be there things.

After, my appetite came back a little and I ate a ton of chili from Publix. I squeezed a couple out and thought of you guys. The noisy few weren't too smelly but the hot, quiet ones later were. <3

Smell ya later fellas. <3

Met some tripwire guys there too? damn that's amazing.

I NEED DOSH NAO
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    Urine does not flow in that direction.
    You corner a cat and the claws come out.
    DING DING DING!

Hey guys, what's up? Is everyone else busy as fuck & getting nothing done, because that's been summer so far here. Check this shit out though, finally started getting some new tattoos!

I'm back to posting a couple things up on Vine but nothing in the studio yet.

You know where to find me.

Do you ever come to holland???

Quote Originally Posted by Killbuster View Post
    Do you ever come to holland???
    Never had the chance. Sorry! It would be cool though. I don't know much about it aside from the stereotypical shit.

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBearSmash View Post
    Never had the chance. Sorry! It would be cool though. I don't know much about it aside from the stereotypical shit.

I would pay serious cash to hang out a night with a gassy girl like you! If you consider coming to holland , just contact me and everything will be arranged.

Btw i once saw a clip of you , having dirty pantys on , you could clearly see the skidmarks through the pantys. U still got those clips or any others?