clips4sale
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: i am the best girlfriend ever

Quote Originally Posted by mpac344 View Post
    Sounds like a lucky guy Welcome to the forum.
    Thanks a lot!

And yeah, it's nice to be with someone who shares your fetish. Makes sex life sooo much better!
    *Sniiiiiiiifffff*

Quote Originally Posted by loserfish View Post
    i'm starting to suspect that this forum is more of a cult following, what with needing video footage of me to confirm my identity and all....
    and i'm creepy? well, maybe i am. and i don't exactly think like most girls, or talk like them. which is why i see how it would be necessary to prove that i'm not a dude.
    but i make no promises when it comes to my intelligence or the fact that the way i present myself often distresses and disconcerts those around me.
    also, i'm not cute. but here's my awkward video, y'all.
    http://s907.photobucket.com/albums/a...ent=Video5.mp4
    Password needed can you give it to me please?

Quote Originally Posted by MissTootyBooty View Post
    Welcome to the forum!! It's great to see another girl on here. I do understand how you guys get doubtful, cause I know how common it is for guys to pose as girls on forums that have mostly male members. I've seen it happen on so many other forums I've been on, and yes they have doubted me too, and I can't really blame them cause back then I was too shy to have an avatar pic of myself.
    Guess that's going to happen to me too. Gah. As for my avatar pic, I didn't know if I should upload one of myself, or just something completely different, but I stuck with a crappy pic of myself ( wanted to upload a better pic, but the quality got even worse on that one so... gah ).

And, to "doubters", here is my DeviantArt page. I've posted a lot of personal pics, as well as old modelling stuff, and I got close friends on there, so you could always ask them that I am a real person.
    http://rancorfood.deviantart.com/
    *Sniiiiiiiifffff*

Quote Originally Posted by Swedish Fart! View Post
    Guess that's going to happen to me too. Gah. As for my avatar pic, I didn't know if I should upload one of myself, or just something completely different, but I stuck with a crappy pic of myself ( wanted to upload a better pic, but the quality got even worse on that one so... gah ).

And, to "doubters", here is my DeviantArt page. I've posted a lot of personal pics, as well as old modelling stuff, and I got close friends on there, so you could always ask them that I am a real person.
    http://rancorfood.deviantart.com/
    You're absolutely gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by MissTootyBooty View Post
    You're absolutely gorgeous!
    Agreed!

The three girls on this thread haven't posted in weeks...

*whistles*

Quote Originally Posted by lololo View Post
    The three girls on this thread haven't posted in weeks...

*whistles*
    -1 lol. Not sure where Swedish Fart went though. I sent her a pm on here but never received any answer. Also a guy from the forum that I talk to said he did talk to her a bit a few weeks back but then she just went poof and has been m.i.a. ever since lol.

-1? I was asking. It felt like the OP used this forum for a it of advice then died.

-1 means me posting. I didn't see a '?' so I thought you meant it as a statement instead of a question. But yeah the OP obviously started the thread to get some advice.

In Other News???...

*Batcaves & Crickets*