clips4sale
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: PM system down

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    pretty sure sharing that with ggg was a bad call
    You say that as if they don't already know about my account.

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by brian525 View Post
    You say that as if they don't already know about my account.
    your new one?

Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    considering the past few weeks on the forum, that would be my vote. maybe make an exception for pming mods.
    I certainly hope it doesn't stay down for good.

Taking down a private messaging system for the sake of more foot traffic is a ridiculous notion, in my opinion. You should put it to a vote via a poll, it's a decision that affects all of us, not just a select group.

If you're kidding, though, then ha ha. Good one.

brian, this is so unfair about pms!

Que delicia

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    I certainly hope it doesn't stay down for good.

Taking down a private messaging system for the sake of more foot traffic is a ridiculous notion, in my opinion. You should put it to a vote via a poll, it's a decision that affects all of us, not just a select group.

If you're kidding, though, then ha ha. Good one.
    i'm not saying that i endorsed taking it down in the first place just to get more traffic going. it was taken down because there were issues that had to be dealt with. after seeing what happened to the forum after it went down though, i would honestly endorse not putting it back up or limiting the number of pms a person can send though simply because this place is not a trading forum but a sharing one.

Elite Member
    This is just my OPINION.

You guys are being so discrete as to why PM's are disabled. It makes me wonder what's really going on..

Yes. I understand that 1 of the reasons this forum was built was for sharing and I understand that you guys don't really want people to trade on here but people are not here and don't get on the site to lick your balls and kiss your ass. People are going to trade to get more material to nutt to dude, whether it's regular members, active members, gold members or whatever the fuck else members are on this site. If people want something then they are willing to break the rules for their own selfish gratification. You can't blame a guy for wanting more shit to jack off too. It's a natural instinct and it's inevitable. Taking away a key feature from members is an unfriendly practice and isn't fair to members who aren't trading and get on here to interact with people privately.

I don't mind doing favors for you guys and sharing with the community and I'm not here to start shit or beef with any 1 but if you think I'm gonna kiss your asses or expect me to kiss your asses just because I'm a gold member like the other gold members do then you better think again brah . No 1 else has the balls to say anything publicly so I just thought I'd be the 1st 1 to let you guys know that the world doesn't cater to you and disabling every 1's PM's in order to stop trading is a ridiculous way to handle it.
    Last edited by brian525; 2nd November 2013 at 07:13 AM.

brian you seems to be very offended because pms are disabled.

I told you trading is forbidden, and I wont allow it.

I completely delete each thread about trading.

I assuming you were using PM system to trade a lot with the people.
    Especially posting hidden to others by pms, maybe you are not aware, just because you are gold member , that makes no difference for you and our rules are the same for every user, be careful , don't violate hidden by pm rule because there is no return, consequence for that is permanent ban..

Que delicia

Elite Member
    I got it man! lol. And I never made trade threads my entire time here.

What are you talking about? I never send hidden links to anyone by PM. Only time I sent hidden links to people is if I'm the original poster. So let me get this straight. Even if you're the OP you still can't send hidden links to people that ask you to?

no you can send your own links to anyone you want , just not somebody's else hidden links to users without valid rank, with the other words you must not become "bridge" between freeloaders and members who deserved premium ranks.

Que delicia

Elite Member
    I kinda knew you could send links if you're the OP but I didn't know it had to be members of a higher rank. Thanks for clearing that up bro. I hate when people freeload too. Lurking is 1 thing but freeloading and asking people to give you shit on top of it is beyond annoying.