clips4sale
Page 21 of 170 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Butt Smelling Thread

thanks bahar

bahar: Thanks for letting us know! Is there actual explicit f/f ass sniffing (like from doggy position) or is it mostly panty sniffing?

Quote Originally Posted by jksdf9385 View Post
    bahar: Thanks for letting us know! Is there actual explicit f/f ass sniffing (like from doggy position) or is it mostly panty sniffing?
    jksdf, there is actual explicit sniffing going on. Kristina Rose has Sinn Sage on her stomach, and alternates between sniffing and licking her asshole. Alexis Texas says "I want to smell your fucking dirty asshole" before sniffing Ann Marie Rios. And sweet Lexi Belle... who knew she could be nasty. She is definitely into the sniffing, and at one point does a quick finger sniff after it was in Tori Lux's ass. This video is unique and a must watch for fans of this freaky genre!

Now come on guys let's all start posting here. I'm always looking for some fresh f/f clips. I know of a ton of them, and will let y'all know often if you guys share as well. Have a good holiday weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by bahar View Post
    jksdf, there is actual explicit sniffing going on. Kristina Rose has Sinn Sage on her stomach, and alternates between sniffing and licking her asshole. Alexis Texas says "I want to smell your fucking dirty asshole" before sniffing Ann Marie Rios. And sweet Lexi Belle... who knew she could be nasty. She is definitely into the sniffing, and at one point does a quick finger sniff after it was in Tori Lux's ass. This video is unique and a must watch for fans of this freaky genre!

Now come on guys let's all start posting here. I'm always looking for some fresh f/f clips. I know of a ton of them, and will let y'all know often if you guys share as well. Have a good holiday weekend!
    This all sounds amazing, considering when I saw the trailer, I didn't think there would be anything explicit. Panty sniffing is not my thing. That being said, thank you to those who have contributed so much. I have several to contribute as well.

Vids soon (and more to come!) Please contribute in return!

Carmen Rose sniffs Melanie Memphis right at the 5:19 mark in this scene from Top Wet Girls 6. So fucking hot.

http://www.filesonic.com/file/322025...wet_girls6.avi

Fuck yeah! Thanks for keeping this alive!

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by dbenway View Post
    Thanks for posting cress! New content always puts me in the mood to share more

Source: Maitress Madeline & Wicked Hearts (C4S)
    Password: gassyerotica.net
    Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3QBM8QZX

Source: Masorotica Productions (C4S)
    Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VYJYT3EO

Source: New Sadistic Girls Worldwide (C4S)
    Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0VOJSMXR

Source: Clean My Ass! (C4S)
    Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YJQ08T22
    please more from MASOROTICA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baned User
    here is a better preview:

please post more from here

From Flower's Squirt Shower 5. Sasha Grey has a dildo in Flower's ass, and at the 10:32 mark goes in for a few sniffs. Keep watching though, because a minute later she takes out the dildo and smells it! Simply fantastic.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4XQ7YYP5

Still hoping for some girl/girl postings from some others.

I used to love rimming and sniffing my ex gf's ass. Especially after i'd fisted it or she'd had a fucking great dildo up it.
    She's fart the remains of the lube out.

Although the best time of all was when we'd had a 5 hr drive back in the car from devon. With a stop off at an all you can eat restaurant in Bristol for about an hour and a half while she had about 8 plates of food. It was about 25 degrees outside as well and she has no air con in the car. Anyway she's seriously bloated from all the food and farting all the way home. She dropped me off and had to pop back to her house to check on a couple of things. Cat says i'll have a quick shower when i'm there as i'm a bit sweaty. i say baby please don't I love the smell that's coming off you at the moment. Anyway she goes home and comes back half an hour later and sure enough she hasn't had a shower and smells fucking amazing. A soon as I close the door i'm ripping her leggings and knickers off and giving them a good old sniff. I then turn her round and go down so my face is level with her asshole and start sniffing and licking her out. At the same time i'm wanking her off and she's screaming the place down like only she can until she starts squirting. At which point i shift my attention to her pussy and start drinking down her come. Then it's time to fuck her from behind in the arse until I come. Which she keeps hold of up her arse until it's time for bed. Cat disappears in the bathroom and I hear the most almighty fart as i'm coming up the stairs as she farts out my seed.