clips4sale
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Gamur thread

Just wanted to revive this thread to mention an MMO (World of Warcraft type game) that is in development called Revival that may have some pretty interesting features. This is taken from their latest dev blog:
    "With that being said, you will see a lot of features in the game that you don’t usually see in a game. Some of these are things most developers won’t touch with a ten foot pole because they are scared of the backlash. These things range from taking a shit, pissing, having sex... Let’s talk about sex. For starters, yes, you can have graphic sex in Revival... Sex is a cooperative mini-game. You do not control anything other than a simple mini-game during sex. In the background of the mini-game, the animations run for the sexual experience. The mini-game goes on as long as you can ‘maintain’."
    I was interested in this game before this blog post came out but I am glad to see they are not shying away from an M or harsher rating.

Speaking of gaming, got my new rig.

Amd 9590 8 core 4.7/5.0 ghz processor
    8gb gskills rip jaws ram (planning to upgrade)
    AMD R9 290 4GB graphics card
    plus the case has a window with an interior LED light strips for lolz

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by lololo View Post
    Speaking of gaming, got my new rig.

Amd 9590 8 core 4.7/5.0 ghz processor
    8gb gskills rip jaws ram (planning to upgrade)
    AMD R9 290 4GB graphics card
    plus the case has a window with an interior LED light strips for lolz
    i approve of everything but the processor. amd has good numbers but they fry (shortly after warranty no less)... if you can still get the swap for an intel chip, i would highly recommend you do so. also, those numbers represent best case but with amd you'll rarely have best case.

I may, though I don't plan to run it max any time soon. It's an all purpose pc, so I won't be always gaming on it full force.

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by lololo View Post
    I may, though I don't plan to run it max any time soon. It's an all purpose pc, so I won't be always gaming on it full force.
    your call of course, just giving you the heads up. spent a long while fixing pcs and out of about 300 burned out processors, only about 6 were intel. the price point on them is quite a bit lower but most of the time people can't get the advertised speeds out of them and if they do they fry them.

I get that. Which is why I'm keeping mine well below max unless need be for now

Active Member 03042017
    I was never an AMD fan. My first AMD GPU bugged out and fried itself (the automated fan turned itself off and well... you can picture the rest). I upgraded it to a better AMD Card and the interface was so bad (randomly freezing and always updating but never patching) I uninstalled it, which would randomly give me errors, so I just got rid of it.

Ever since then I stayed away from AMD. Also, intels latest chips (from what I have heard at least) use much less power than other chips. Just food for thought if you are afraid of high temps (there are some pretty good after market heatsinks that are on par with water cooled systems if you are interested).

Only problem with swapping is you will need a new board as well.

Anyone play SMITE? I suck at league and the WASD/skill shots are better for me. Plus, for once I can finally hit my fucking actives.

Also, Killing Floor 2 will be early access soon. Excite to see what's-her-nuts is available up front.

Missed you guys. <3
    <3 C4S <3 Vine <3 Twitter <3

anyone csgo in aus ?

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBearSmash View Post
    Anyone play SMITE? I suck at league and the WASD/skill shots are better for me. Plus, for once I can finally hit my fucking actives.

Also, Killing Floor 2 will be early access soon. Excite to see what's-her-nuts is available up front.

Missed you guys. <3
    yESSSSSSSSSSSSS KF2 my friend is buying that for me on the 21st as a gift for my birthday. I'm so hyped
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    Urine does not flow in that direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by suspect09 View Post
    You corner a cat and the claws come out.
    Quote Originally Posted by suspect09 View Post
    DING DING DING!