clips4sale
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Probably a Strange Question

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothFartFella View Post
    Gentleman. I propose a truce for now. All of you seem like great scholars. Intelligent nonetheless. So let us end this pointless charade and relish in our great community.
    *sighs* i guess... as much as i want to continue this arguement!

It's lost so why bother? There's no way to win with this outrageous claim.

Quote Originally Posted by lololo View Post
    It's lost so why bother? There's no way to win with this outrageous claim.
    http://cheezburger.com/6469635584
    Last edited by theguyfromny; 30th July 2012 at 08:37 PM.

I was also a fetishist early on. I remember doing what might pass for masturbation in my crib, though it was unrelated to this particular fetish.

You're a scientologist, aren't you? No, I'm not trolling or being silly. These principles have been brought up almost verbatim in scientology. While some of the things you say sound like hogwash, I AM a firm believer that we can unlock greater potential in our minds, and that through the correct processes, meditative states and hypnosis, we can potentially remember back to our birth.

I know a genius of sorts who claims to have done so. Said he saw the web of creation, and potentiality, the flowing stuff of the universe. His earliest memory was hearing a cicada as an infant, or possibly that the blur of random sounds of reality came through like a cicada.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    You're a scientologist, aren't you? No, I'm not trolling or being silly. These principles have been brought up almost verbatim in scientology. While some of the things you say sound like hogwash, I AM a firm believer that we can unlock greater potential in our minds, and that through the correct processes, meditative states and hypnosis, we can potentially remember back to our birth.

I know a genius of sorts who claims to have done so. Said he saw the web of creation, and potentiality, the flowing stuff of the universe. His earliest memory was hearing a cicada as an infant, or possibly that the blur of random sounds of reality came through like a cicada.

I proposed a truce! Do I need to enforce it?

Baned User
    one's earliest flashes of memories: 2 or so (i can personally remember something just before i was 2 but there's very little context there). earliest awareness: about 4 (i know quite a few decisions i made around then). i for one knew i had this fetish at 4.

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    one's earliest flashes of memories: 2 or so (i can personally remember something just before i was 2 but there's very little context there). earliest awareness: about 4 (i know quite a few decisions i made around then). i for one knew i had this fetish at 4.
    What happened?