clips4sale
Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast

Thread: The Cult Of Saturn

Baned User
    you can quote other people who don't know what's going on but as soon as they don't have an answer, neither do you. still waiting on the answers to 2 questions i have asked.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    you can quote other people who don't know what's going on but as soon as they don't have an answer, neither do you. still waiting on the answers to 2 questions i have asked.
    The bottom line is Saturn worship is in all religions as well as its sacred symbols used all over thr world. So you can forget those 2 silly questions or lock the thread and make your buddies happy.

Quote Originally Posted by gemiwine View Post
    1. Saturn the 6th planet from the sun, named the 6th day of the week and has a 6 sided polygon on its north pole giving you the 666 combination.
    This morning I noticed I had six bananas sitting on my fridge, read six facebook messages, and saw six people walking past my window until I chose to stop counting them. 666!!!!!!!!

Baned User
    The bottom line is Saturn worship is in all religions as well as its sacred symbols used all over thr world. So you can forget those 2 silly questions or lock the thread and make your buddies happy.
    so what you're saying is that you concede your point? unless that is the case, just have your next post answer those two simple questions. i can even repost them here for you.

1 2 3 4 5, _____, 7 8
    which number goes in the blank?

and the other question was: why is it that ice cubes are hotter than the sun (and this one isn't a riddle or basic counting problem; it's a serious question regarding the temperature of the two objects)?

as it stands, you have been avoiding even trying to answer either question including your most recent post where you straight up say that you refuse to look at any evidence that proves your point moot.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    so what you're saying is that you concede your point? unless that is the case, just have your next post answer those two simple questions. i can even repost them here for you.

1 2 3 4 5, _____, 7 8
    which number goes in the blank?

and the other question was: why is it that ice cubes are hotter than the sun (and this one isn't a riddle or basic counting problem; it's a serious question regarding the temperature of the two objects)?

as it stands, you have been avoiding even trying to answer either question including your most recent post where you straight up say that you refuse to look at any evidence that proves your point moot.
    I'm not going to answer those questions. I asked you before to explain the fault reasoning on the video about Saturn. If you don't want to then thats fine but until you do, you can't claim that the video is false if you can't back it up with an explanation otherwise you're simply being credulous.

I'm not going to answer those questions. I asked you before to explain the fault reasoning on the video about Saturn. If you don't want to then thats fine but until you do, you can't claim that the video is false if you can't back it up with an explanation otherwise you're simply being credulous.
    Reread the thread.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Reread the thread.
    I did. Nothing was explained but a bunch of rants & bigotry.

I did. Nothing was explained but a bunch of rants & bigotry.
    Reread the thread.

Baned User
    i have already explained it to you. many times, in fact. i then asked you two questions. instead of answering them, you posted a new video. that was debunked and you posted a new video instead of answering my questions. there are 2 simple questions still needing to be answered by you and it will all be clear.

if you want another elaborate answer, enough have been given to you to go back and pick one to fill in this blank you seem to have. ad hominem, ad boculum (unfortunately), ad ignorantum (repetitively), post hoc (also repetitively), and strawman are just naming a few. there, it's explained. i'll choose ad ignorantum to delve into briefly. when making a claim the burden of proof lies with the person making the claim, not those defending it. speculation does not count as evidence (hence my first question). even if it did, a small amount like that still wouldn't shift the burden of proof (hence my second question).

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.313 View Post
    i have already explained it to you. many times, in fact. i then asked you two questions. instead of answering them, you posted a new video. that was debunked and you posted a new video instead of answering my questions. there are 2 simple questions still needing to be answered by you and it will all be clear.

if you want another elaborate answer, enough have been given to you to go back and pick one to fill in this blank you seem to have. ad hominem, ad boculum (unfortunately), ad ignorantum (repetitively), post hoc (also repetitively), and strawman are just naming a few. there, it's explained. i'll choose ad ignorantum to delve into briefly. when making a claim the burden of proof lies with the person making the claim, not those defending it. speculation does not count as evidence (hence my first question). even if it did, a small amount like that still wouldn't shift the burden of proof (hence my second question).
    You didn't explain how Saturn worship is not in all religions. You didn't explain how the hexagram, pentagram, & the all seeing eye is not Saturn symbolism. You didn't explain how NASA's pictures of the hexagon, pentagram & eye shape features on the planet are false. You didn't explain how hexagons, pentagrams & all seeing eye symbolism is not used in all these religions. You didn't go over the video at all to explain any of what was presented. Your only statement was "bullshit"

The video gave archaeological evidence of these religions using the very same symbols found on the planet. I don't know what else more evidence you need to understand that all those symbols come from that planet. It makes no sense to agree with a person like you who is ignorant in everyway, who not only can't prove his claim but refuses to explain it. Your intellect is well overrated at this point.