My girl already knows about my fetish, we've been going out for about a year 1/2 now, and lemme tell you, to get it out, took ALOT on my part.

I'm just very lucky she's so understanding, sadly though everytime she tries to fart or "object" as she calls it (weird ^^) she can't.

She's only farted one time in the 3~4 months she's known about my fetish now, but it was so worth the effort, as we were changing positions from cowgirl to doggystyle, she knows that I'm in love with her butt, so she lets me play with it for a while before we go at it, and my god haha like a blessing from god I remember so distinctly she said "I'm sorry, excuse me" I didn't know what she was talking about...until 3 seconds later. I knew what she was talking about.

As sad as I may seem, that was lol the best godam day of my sexual life.

She still tries now hopefully she'll keep em coming, seriously though to whoever thinks it's impossible to tell someone else, especially if your intimate, with them, it's not. I quote what she said that convinced me to tell her "If you are not comfortable enough to tell your mate (animal ha) or whoever you are sexually crazy with about your every desire, then you shouldn't be at that level in your relationship."

To be honest since I was making such a big deal about telling her, I kept hinting at it like "I have a weird fetish but I'm embarrassed or I'll never say" sort of thing, she was more worried that I'd be some type of psycho with a fetish of eating people or something, so much that she was actually relieved when she found out it was only farting. "Only" heh? She surprised me with all the support she gave me, crazy huh?

Keep at it guys, it's worth it.