jeans are absolute favorite of mine, especially when they sound wet, now that gives me a boner, just make me wanna fuck them right up the ass
i like panties too but they MUST have very wet/shitty farts in them

now i that i think about it, ive had this fetish when i was 13, because of my next door neighboor named victoria would always come over and hang out with me, then when i least expect it, shes says i gotta fart and blows out a big wet one in my face, shes done it about over hundred times before she moved out bc of her parents . done it outside, inside, in the car, at the park, in a hotel, mall etc. Its a damn shame i didnt confess to her that i liked it and that i loved her as well, i hate myself for doing that >
i wonder if i would ever find a other girl just like her. we had the same personalty, hobbies like video games which i love and one day im gonna be a game designer
now im 18 and still trying to find a girl that like fart fetish along with video games, its VERY VERY hard to find one...god. i guess ill find a gamer girl and live with that
but if there is anything im not doing is that im leaving this forum or this fetish behind. FARTS FOREVER!

holy shit, i didnt realize that i've wrote that much, sorry for that, i meant to keep it simple....