Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This forum has really gone off the rails...

This forum has really gone off the rails...

Alright, since no one else has done it, I might as well.
    What the fuck is happening? Most of the discussion in the main forum isn't about girls or farts or anything. It's all of this childish bullshit that yes, I've myself been a part of as well. But with a few people here feeling the need(I'm not innocent here) to reply to EVERY single off topic post in a serious manner, this is just absurd. It really is.
    Now it may not be my place here to say this but we really should get it together here people.

GGG isn't even the one screwing with us here. Ok, so we got a few new mods, and they're going on a hiding spree. Ok so some people have had some personal issues to deal with and take it out on the forums. But when people let trolls get involved and fill up 2-3 pages of complete off topic garbage, then its gone too far. I've contemplated just leaving the forum for a while but nothing would change. I'd come right back and probably keep doing what I am now.

The point I'm trying to make here, is that we have an off topic forum but we aren't using it. And we can't move every thread that actually has content posted there but since every thread seems to have five pages of off topic conversation anyways, why not just move em?
    Guys(and assorted girls) we're here to appreciate one thing and one thing only. You know what it is.
    Gas ripping from girls asses. So can we all make an effort, myself included to just keep everything a bit more on track? This post will probably go unnoticed by a lot of people. Some may bash me. I really don't care. Troll me all you fucking want "davidbanner" and anyone else who wants to. I'm just gonna get back to appreciating girl farts k? Thx bye..

Quote Originally Posted by lololo View Post
    What the fuck is happening? Most of the discussion in the main forum isn't about girls or farts or anything. It's all of this childish bullshit that yes, I've myself been a part of as well. But with a few people here feeling the need(I'm not innocent here) to reply to EVERY single off topic post in a serious manner, this is just absurd. It really is.
    Now it may not be my place here to say this but we really should get it together here people.

GGG isn't even the one screwing with us here. Ok, so we got a few new mods, and they're going on a hiding spree. Ok so some people have had some personal issues to deal with and take it out on the forums. But when people let trolls get involved and fill up 2-3 pages of complete off topic garbage, then its gone too far. I've contemplated just leaving the forum for a while but nothing would change. I'd come right back and probably keep doing what I am now.

The point I'm trying to make here, is that we have an off topic forum but we aren't using it. And we can't move every thread that actually has content posted there but since every thread seems to have five pages of off topic conversation anyways, why not just move em?
    Guys(and assorted girls) we're here to appreciate one thing and one thing only. You know what it is.
    Gas ripping from girls asses. So can we all make an effort, myself included to just keep everything a bit more on track? This post will probably go unnoticed by a lot of people. Some may bash me. I really don't care. Troll me all you fucking want "davidbanner" and anyone else who wants to. I'm just gonna get back to appreciating girl farts k? Thx bye..
    it is in the human nature to troll and be assholes. unfortunately i fall victim to this tendency sometimes. post deleted.

Ok, so we got a few new mods, and they're going on a hiding spree.
    We aren't hiding. I can't speak for everyone, but I'm here. I move things as they need to be moved and hide/delete/lock as it's warranted, but I'm not on here all the time.

You can't call whole forum for the something you don't like, sorry

Que delicia

Don't forget we have liars on here to Mr. Vegas himself!$$$

Quote Originally Posted by Gassy View Post
    You can't call whole forum for the something you don't like, sorry
    Wasn't calling on everyone. Just a few people who are actually here everyday and reading all the nonsense that I contribute to.

What the fuck is happening? Most of the discussion in the main forum isn't about girls or farts or anything. It's all of this childish bullshit that yes, I've myself been a part of as well.
    Including this particular thread.

Whatever your opinion is, it it your own.

Let's go back to contributing and talking about hot girls that fart. Okay. Everyone is getting so caught up in what everyone else is doing. It was just one of those weeks. Let's move on now.

but you said "this forum" , watch the words, we are all part of this forum.

Que delicia