ok so a couple of years back when i was 16. I was like a late bloomer so i was never really into girls that much till around then. So i use to work at this factory and i'd go to work then get home about like 5 everyday and my sister had this friend. She was like 6 ' 3 way taller then i was still way taller then me now. and she had a thing for me. So everyday when i got home she'd be there hanging out with my sister. She was blonde had pretty big boobs and a really nice large ass. so one day when i got home i was just sitting on the ground playing some xbox. And she was on one of the computers on a chair like say 3 feet away from me. And she leans over goes ugh and rips this huge fart. So me having this fetish starts to inch closer to her. And she rips another huge fart. at this point im like a foot away from her ass and she rips another huge fart. At this point im super turned on and im sniffing the beautiful air when she rips a last and even bigger fart. It was so big it vibrated the floor where i was sitting. I actually came in my pants it was so good.

and this is just one of my stories i have about a million of them with her she just loved farting never knew about my fetish tho i was to afraid she'd tell me sister or something