This is the first time I ever smelled my girlfriend's farts. In other posts I said she is quite open about talking about farts. She doesn't exactly know about my fetish, but the only times I've witnessed her farts were when she was on the toilet, taking a massive dump. But yesterday I got to witness her farts close and personal for the first time, and even smelled it!

I was in bed with my girlfriend a while ago, just cuddling up against her, her big round booty right next to my crotch as I was cuddling with her. I took a nap beside her when all of a sudden, I heard a "brapt" sound underneath the covers. It kind of startled me, but after seeing my girlfriend sleep away, and smiling, I knew that she had farted underneath the covers.

So wondering what it smelled like, I went underneath the covers and took a big deep whiff. Despite it being sort of a small fart, it was quite potent. The smell reminded me of cheese, which I guess is no surprise since she had been eating a lot of cheese and dairy products. Overall, I had throughly enjoyed her fart, gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek, and slept the night away with her.