Hello fart boys. Gassy ebony vixen calling all pooty perves. Hopefully I will be getting my hands on a new video camera around the 16th of next month and I plan on stocking my fart clip store with lotsa new, crisp and clear vids. Lately Ive had to use my webcam which sux I want to know what you guys would like to see from my juicy brown booty. I am open to light potty with sittin on toilet, previously I had a few requests for certain positions and camera views so thats what Im seeking in that department. Please keep in mind that I only do real farts so we have to wait until my body is ready to emit them, and my home conditions warrant me being able to turn on the camera and capture them for you. I have had some get fussy and mad bcs I couldnt upload a vid at the drop of a hat, but then u guys curse out the girls that use fart machines. So please remember your manners and patience when waiting for new genuine fart vids. I also cant promise I will use all of ur requests, I just want to get a few ideas and suggestions from those of you that wanna hear me pooty. If u dont like brown girls, dont post,if you dont like thick girls,dont post, if you dont like me so what I dont like u either dont post LOL
**Respect your camgirls,u need us as much as we need u**