Originally posted by windfan
Originally posted by SionDS
Fact is, there's just too much that screams fake.

-Ultra hot jailbait posting on a fetish forum, extremely rare.

-Claimed she was two different people from the pics. Clearly they are different girls.

-Her pics just happen to be posted all over public sites, yeah, that's pretty much enough not to believe right there.

-With every posts, tries way to hard to talk about being a girl and types like a 12 year old "omg i have a boyfriend! My boyfriend wont let me do this!!"

-When she comes under attack, 3 people with no post history to speak of suddenly appear out of no where to defend "her."

I mean, this forum has had fakers before, but non of them have made it this obvious before. If you just want to role play online dude, say so.
EXACTLY SionDS...

"haley" couldnt be more transparent if HE tried. HIS discourse is MALE.
dude... you do realize that you just quoted a bunch of points that HAVE ALREADY BEEN COVERED... way to read the entire topic. you look like a winner now, buddy.

and sion, i've already given my reason for the pic not being enough evidence in this case. if it were on a different site (one like the site in the post you linked to) then i would say that it was enough evidence, but the pic is on a site that anybody could access and put a pic up on. using this as evidence is about as pointless as pulling up a myface or spacebook pic for reference. i have seen a pic of my own sister on one of those jailbait sites (unfortunately) for christ's sake, so it's not that far fetched for someone to put up a pic of someone else. the fact that the other pics are arguably the same person (i have pics a week apart that look more different) only help her case.