Ok I don't share much, more to do with the fact that I don't come across many fart videos that aren’t on this site.
But what I can share is real life experience.
I’ve been with my girlfriend about two months now; she’s a small brunette about 5ft tall and shaped like J-Lo.
Her ass is phenomenal, it’s the best I’ve ever seen…and I’m an ass man so believe me when I say its good.

Normally when she comes, she squirts and queefs which is quite funny, but she only queefs after I’ve taken my dick out because of all the built up pressure due to her muscle contractions however in this instance she didn’t come…so couldn’t have queefed.
The other night, I was in the process of doing her on her floor (We couldn’t use her bed because it was too squeaky and her parents and brothers were in the house this is at about 3am by the way) we were in the missionary position to cause as little noise as possible, and I was leaning on her chest heavily whilst humping which is probably why she released an almighty fart.
She started saying “I can’t breath, I can’t breath” to which I alleviated the pressure, keeping my dick inside of her, because me leaning so heavily the poor girl, her asshole must have just released gas which she previously could withhold.
Because she wanted me to get off of her so that she could breath I had time to try and sniff, it didn’t really smell bad… more of just a light vegetable smell.

It was a loud short one, to save embarrassment I didn’t say anything and just proceeded to fuck her.
In the morning, I said to her with a smile, “You soooo farted last night” and so said, “No, don’t it’s embarrassing” and ran downstairs to fix us some food.

By the way, I’m not fat…she’s just really petite haha.

Hope you liked my contribution, she doesn’t yet know about my fart fetish.
I don’t have the balls to tell her but she’s into some pretty kinky/weird stuff so I may tell her in good time.