I know what you mean Kenreef; I wouldn't have thought of it as a fetish had I not encountered other people on the internet in 1998 with an interest in female farts. In fact I was wondering the other day to what extent the internet has actually fuelled my attraction for female farts; certainly it's become as much an internet addiction for me as it is an aspect of my actual human existence, if not more so. And I've never stepped out of it enough to consider whether it might actually be not very good for me, psychologically speaking.

I think the cake farts thing is a bit different to the way we are treating all other fetishes; fetishes are generally "abnormal" but everyone HAS a fetish. This is why it's not appropriate to attack anyone for their fetish no matter how perverted it might seem. But the cake fart thing is principally more associated with one person posting quite detailed, vivid, strange stories, and generally trying to persuade everyone that farting on cakes is really the majority aspect of every fart fetish. For me there's no way of separating this very strong and irritating personality from the cake fart fetish. You don't get the people who like farts on bicycle seats doing the same thing.