Thread: Governments trying to censor internet content - please sign the petition

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Elite Member

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by effingbillgates View Post
    You didn't prove anything. You gave no evidence. You even failed to show me how we can be sure that the bible is the word of God. That's the only thing that I asked for: empirical evidence for the bible being true rather than some stories written by normal humans 2000 years ago. Since your entire position in this argument depends upon the authority of the bible rather than you saying anything meaningful, I think it's reasonable that you provide this one thing.

You failed to do this one very basic thing, gemiwine; ergo you lost.

Incidentally, I have not called you a single name. You being stupid is relevant because you can't even grasp how to have the discussion we're supposedly having. If you were even remotely communicating with us rather than just mindlessly spamming various stock Christian/conspiracy phrases and youtube links, your stupidity wouldn't be an issue, and I wouldn't have mentioned it.
    I explained in acts & Deut what was taking place then in the OT & NT is what's taking place now about people in the occult, sacrificing humans & kids as worship to Saturn in all religions. If you can't see that's what your gov & other countries are doing today then your just as blind & stupid as me. How can you be sure the bible is Gods word? Read it yourself instead of finding unrealible sources that you heard from athiest about their feelings & views about the bible trying to turn it into a fact without evidence supporting it. Denying Gods existence & his word by making images of false Gods like the false image of Jesus for example & other pagan practices is predicted in that same false book from the OT to the NT is evidence proving its accuracy, exposing todays governments & their religion.

Romans 1:21-23, 25 KJV

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Deut 5:8, Exodus 20:4, 2 Kings 17:16, Jeremiah 16:20, 7:9, 11:12, Numbers 25:2, 1 Chronicles 16:26, 1 Cor 8:5-6, Psalms 81:9, Judges 3:7, Amos 5:26, Isaiah 44:10

http://www.ancientegypt.co.uk/gods/explore/main.html
    http://www.mesopotamia.co.uk/gods/explore/main.html

The roman empire tryed to get rid of the bible & killed as many citizens they could who touched it but instead tricked you and the millions into believing in the lies about the bible because they counterfit the bible by making different versions of them like the ones we have today seperating the kjv to discredit it since its the most authentic of them all. This is why we have the quran & other false religious books which are just a counterfit of the bible implanted with different stories similar to the real stories of the bible. All this information is all over the net & in history. I'm not making you believe anything. I'm telling you to look it up yourself but derogating me isn't going to help your facts about me become any better.
    Last edited by gemiwine; 11th January 2012 at 05:03 AM.