clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (request)site with animation farts

(request)site with animation farts

Anyone knows a site that has animated farts kinda like this:

http://www.cakefart.com/

but with animation, not just a picture

Or a site with a fart mistress that you choose how her farts will come out....

I wish so bad a site like this....

easier said than done.

I don't have a whole site, but i do have something similar to what you speak of. a flash fart gallery i made.

Its an animated gallery, on the left is a list of thumbnails, in the mainframe on the right is just a big picture. underneath it are fwd and backwd buttons. so you can go back and forth between models. click the thumbnail and the model animates in, and there's a caption. click the model and she farts. the farts are animated with Flint particle system in flash. I was too lazy so i only got two models into it before i stopped updating.

The idea was good and it worked but it was just an exercise i did for the hell of it. after having it, i only ended up loading 2 models, renee, and some random one. it took too long to update. yes, i did make an admin section where you "choose how her farts come out" - and such a phrase is much easier said than done.

AFTER all the php/mySQL, actionscript, ajax programming was done. I have an update interface that involves no programming. even still - Here's all the crap necessary to make a quality animated fart gallery:
    1)screenshot the video, or get a picture of the model.
    2)extract the fart audio and make an .mp3 of it
    3)mask the model from the background - its just bettr if there's a consistent background. make 2 images, one transparent .png, for a top layer, and a jpg for the bottom layer: photoshop
    4)go to admin and upload both images to the gallery
    5)once presented with the image you have to make the fart. upload the mp3 to the gallery.
    6)anything onscreen uses x,y coordinates - so you have to enter the coordinates of the source of the fart onscreen(the butt of the image), trial and error here unless someone wants to write me a script that captures click coordinates and plug it in. i could do it but time restraint.
    7)the size of the fart - the visual fume is actually a puff of Flint Particles(flint is a flash class) - so you have to specify the minimum and maximum timespans they will remain before fading off. you also have to specify the number of particles, a small number makes a small puff, a large number makes a big puff.
    8)the outer radius they will travel to before disappearing, and the inner radius they are allowed to disappear within. also specify the minimum angle, and the maximum angle of the fart puff - this depends on the direction the ass is aiming
    9)the length of the fart - in seconds
    10)the caption below. i'd imagine we'd at least link to the source if possible to give credit where it is due.

so it takes like 15-20 minutes just to update, and thats using a web interface and absolutely no programming or design(other than masking the model) involved.
    Its possible, but it ain't easy if you want it quality. if there is any such thing as a quality fart gallery.

I can upload it if anyone cares to see.

screenshots : http://www.gluteusmaximalism.com/imgs/scrn1.jpg
    http://www.gluteusmaximalism.com/imgs/scrn2.jpg
    Last edited by super buddy; 22nd April 2010 at 03:24 AM.

Looks good, I'd be interested to see how it goes. How big is the file though, and would it work on my computer?

no its a webpage

neroangelus
    Would love to see that idea completed good luck.

Well, you can upload it anyways. Even if its incomplete, then I'm okay with seeing it.

you asked for it...
    click on the lady...she farts...animated

The closest thing I can think of is this site. While some of those are just pictures, others are some interactive manga/anime style pictures that are kind of like "games" where you click on the girl's butt or stomach to make her fart. There's some dialogue, but it's all in Japanese, so I'm not quite sure what they're saying. I'd definitely recommend the third one down, the one with the pink haired girl since one of the farts she rips is so long and loud the fart cloud they use to represent it at one point actually takes up the entire screen.