Nice girl, any pics?

Baned User
    Originally posted by SionDS
    Nice girl, any pics?
    sorry, she all mine! ::laughcry

Heh, thats cool, I understand.

But if you ever want me to take a peek at her, ill trade back

Baned User
    last night i somehow found out that my girl shares most of my fetish with me... in other words everything short of actually telling her that i'd want her to fart in my face. she is into the exact same things that i am and i guess sexually would be no different. i'll keep y'all posted on anything new ::teehee

I'm very lucky too guys. My ex and I who are still very close share the fetish (I told her while we were goin out and she was shy but willing as she said she was kinda gassy, since then she loved to fart and now she is horny when she farts, and farts when she's horny, RESULT!) Anyway i see her every weekend I can and we enjoy a night of cookin dinner, playing video games and some nice horny playing (which generally involves her lying on the bed and me givin her a good tongue-treatment in both of her lovely areas, and me lying down under her delicious plump-ish ass shoving my tongue deep where us fetishists love, and just recently she has become more dominant (I kinda hinted when she did it once and now its stuck!) so she gets right on my nose or mouth, pouts (oh god she pouts so good!) and just lets rip a hot or vibrating beauty on me....heaven (even the bad stink ones rock so much lol) she is holds them in all day and all evenin until the main event, and we both get turned on as her tummy gurgles and gets a lil bloated, letting us know what we're in for. I swear she has it down to an art! hehe

A

OMGWTFNOWAI!!!!!^^^^