Last weekend my girl friend came to visit me and we went out for dinner at a meditraneain place for sea food. I was pumped because i knew that shed be gassy after, thats why i picked the place! So after dinner instead of going out we went home because we were pretty tipsy, if you know what i mean. Once we got home and cracked a couple beers she was in her underwear and i commented on her ass so she started shankin it for me which was great because its nice and plump. So she sat on my stomach while i was lying on the bed and i accidentally let one, she imediatly inhaled and gave me a "ooh that was a good one"! She knows i like it when she farts because shes farted on me before coincidently after seafood as well. The next thing i know shes puts her bum near my face and lets a hot one out in my face! It was so good! Later on she was giving me a blow job and i let one slip again so i told her to repay me. She straddled my face for awhile and then put her asshole right on my mouth and tried to push becasue i could feel her butt pucker. She said she couldnt do it on command but one was comming, seconds after she said that another hot fart came out and she burried my face in her butt. So hott. ::laugh