clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a true story

Baned User

a true story

Last weekend my girl friend came to visit me and we went out for dinner at a meditraneain place for sea food. I was pumped because i knew that shed be gassy after, thats why i picked the place! So after dinner instead of going out we went home because we were pretty tipsy, if you know what i mean. Once we got home and cracked a couple beers she was in her underwear and i commented on her ass so she started shankin it for me which was great because its nice and plump. So she sat on my stomach while i was lying on the bed and i accidentally let one, she imediatly inhaled and gave me a "ooh that was a good one"! She knows i like it when she farts because shes farted on me before coincidently after seafood as well. The next thing i know shes puts her bum near my face and lets a hot one out in my face! It was so good! Later on she was giving me a blow job and i let one slip again so i told her to repay me. She straddled my face for awhile and then put her asshole right on my mouth and tried to push becasue i could feel her butt pucker. She said she couldnt do it on command but one was comming, seconds after she said that another hot fart came out and she burried my face in her butt. So hott. ::laugh

Baned User
    !!!LUCKY YOU!!!
    !!!CONGRATS!!!

OMGWTFNOWAI!!!!!

meth, you lucky bastard! ::laugh

Que delicia

You're getting the best of both ends.
    Literally.
    Congrats. ::thumbsup

Baned User
    Originally posted by Strange Brew
    You're getting the best of both ends.
    Literally.
    Congrats. ::thumbsup

She actually said that to me!!! ::laughcry

Congrats man sounds like u've got it made!!

I am getting closer and closer every day with my girl now but not quite there yet...!! Can't pluck up the courage and ask her... lol!!

Baned User
    Originally posted by Raven06
    Congrats man sounds like u've got it made!!

I am getting closer and closer every day with my girl now but not quite there yet...!! Can't pluck up the courage and ask her... lol!!
    i'm right there with you buddy, lol ::friends

I let my girl now through a fake "sexual evaluation" lol don't tell me how the hell I thought of it but...yea....

Surprisingly enough she wasn't shocked or anything by it, if anything a little bit intrigued.

Sadly though she has tried the last 2 times we got hot and heavy to fart but couldn't, maybe I'm picking the wrong times, ionno but hey at least she's trying. Besides no complaining when there's beautiful girl putting her ass right in your face and at least trying. Hopefully one of these days she'll let out a few :P

Baned User
    a girl who's into it, wtg, you don't seem cursed at all ::friends