clips4sale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fart experiance i had tonight

I had no luck with my GFs. My actual knows about it but do almost nothing.
    I´m not into cheat, but if I have a good chance (fart), I don´t know...

I agree with the fact that some girls if the care about you a lot or love you, they will do anything that makes you happy. The chick I was talking to farted in her sleep and I told her I liked it when she woke up. She was instantly curious. So I told her the only way that i was gonna tell her more about it was if she farted in front of me again. So two days later I was dry humping her and she blasted one on my balls. She lives in Ireland and I'm in LA but we are still very into each other. I brought it up today and told her that I want her to do it next time while I lick her ass. She said that if it was what I liked she would do anything. First things first. Talk to her about her, and make her 150% comfortable with you. Makes all the difference.

Baned User
    hoof, time will come and you'll get yours. giving up doesn't help you get there at all though.

and smoove... if she farted on your balls i think it goes without saying that you were very much into her.

yeah defonately hoof your time will come it may feel like its forever but one day you will get someone who does the things you want keep the faith bro

thanks for the reply guys.
    I talked to my girlfriend and told her how much i liked it, she is going to do it for me again the next time she is gassy.
    She's great

But anyway, i posted this because i don't have a lot of clips that are not already posted here, so i decided to share my personal.

OP is a winner

i've noticed that if i'm sleeping with a girl and i "spoon" her i have a good chance of her farting in her sleep if i sort of wedge my top leg between hers and rest my thigh against her ass crack. it's sort of hard to explain, but i hope that paints the picture. anyway, multiple times women have farted (some REALLY big ones too) while sleeping like this. oddly it doesn't seem to happen as much if i don't wedge my leg in there. i think having something resting against their butt like that must relax the anus a little bit or something, i don't know. anyway, it's really awesome. plus if they're still asleep after doing it (sometimes they wake themselves up and we chuckle about it) you can lift the blanket a little bit and get a nice little whiff. i was with one woman for a few months that would have the really deep, blowing farts like this. it was great on chilly nights because it would warm my balls up a little bit, haha

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanCouch View Post
    Stuff like that is rare, but since I have no proof that it's not true I am compelled to believe you. And I congratulate you, you must have found a very special girl.
    Not really I have gotten a total of five girls to fart for me. Three in the mouth. Two I pumped up and was able to fulfill almost every fart fantasy I have ever had. If the girl is not selfish and she knows it turns you on then I think almost any guy can get his girl to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by donpantini View Post
    Patience, and you will get one too... I have one
    Well my patience is thinner than the olsen twins. I don't wanna be no 40 yr. old virgin in sex & facefart categories. And i'm 1 of the people who doesn't just choose anybody. I try to see what's out there & figure out who I most likely could connect with.