clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fart experiance i had tonight

Fart experiance i had tonight

My girlfriend of about a year and i were hanging out, we had pizza for dinner and went back to my place. She was really gassy.

She knows about my fart fetish, so she allowed me to smell her ass for a while.
    Then she took off her bottoms and layed on top of me in an upside down 69, putting her ass on my face.
    she rubbed her asshole onto my mouth, where i opened my mouth and prepared for her farts.

she ripped three HUGE farts in my mouth. The taste was horrible.

after each fart she would smother me under her ass.

it was a good night.

Stuff like that is rare, but since I have no proof that it's not true I am compelled to believe you. And I congratulate you, you must have found a very special girl.

How the hell do you get a girl to do that for you???
    girl farts for win

Baned User
    the key is not to be an asshole. girls may like assholes but they love guys who treat them well and they'd do things like this for the guys they love.

congrats on your experience though.

You are so lucky man

Question

Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    the key is not to be an asshole. girls may like assholes but they love guys who treat them well and they'd do things like this for the guys they love.

congrats on your experience though.
    Where are these girls at? There be times where I feel that they don't exist. Except when they're in the damaged goods condition & I wasn't put on this earth 2 be with someone in that condition. I was gonna ask then why aren't they with me, why they don't want me ? I'd treat them more than well. And I was supposed to take a long vacation from this forum too. But don't get me wrong threadstarter, i'm happy 4 ya

Patience, and you will get one too... I have one

thats very rare dude

my girl does it around me all the time and although she dont know about my fetish her farts are awesome and she sumtimes farts in my face for the fun of it i am trully happy cause im getting what i want without her knowing i like it ha ! first girl to ever fart infront of me as well :O

My girl has always thought farting and pooping was hilarious since I met her, even in high school she would say things like come here I want you to hear my plops and laugh as i was in the bathroom as she took a dump. and like she would fart in my face while i wasnt paying attention for fun and laugh about it. And then we started dating and like i would let her think she was torturing me when she ordered me to smell her ass and stuff. Then one day I was eating her out and she ripped one and I just licked her asshole. She loved it and loved being dominate like that.