clips4sale

Thread: Drunk Morning (true story)

Drunk Morning (true story)

So I have this friend named Liz and we decided to get drunk last night. She got pretty wasted and I had a pretty good buzz on. She was still drinking when I went to sleep. The next morning I heard a low bassy fart rumble my bed and I looked up and she was sitting right beside my head. Then it stunk really bad. She was looking down at me and shes like "sorry to wake you but I just had to get that out" I covered up my nose and I was like "omg thats smells so bad" and then she started laughing and shes like "well its gonna be a bad morning for you" and then like 10 seconds later she ripped a bubbly fart again and fanned it in my face and it stunk worse then the last one. I liked it but I always pretend its gross. I was like "stop farting in my face you bitch lol" she just laughed and was like "this is in your face" and jumped on me and sat on my face. I was scared shed see my boner so I tried to push her off but she was too heavy. Good thing she was still too drunk to notice. Her butt covered my face literally. And I was trying to tell her to get off but I heard her say "wait first let me rip this big one" then I just felt the fart bubbles slapping off my face and the smell came into my nose and it was all i could smell, I was pushing her off then finally got her off so i could breath. Then she went back to sleep and when she was more sober she apologised me and i said it was ok lol, but I just had to post that because its so awesome.

you must be in heaven a dream can not be that good

Baned User
    love hearing from you, anthony.

Baned User
    Nice, sounds like you had an awesome time

Nice dude, nice. In your mind, you mustve been like "dream come true"

Awesome story. What does Liz look like?

That is just frigging awesome. Count your blessings and count down the days till you can get hammered with her again!