clips4sale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guys i need help!

Any suggestions on videos would greatly help :-) thanks poshtayba! do you maybe have any links to such videos?

UPDATE: she liked the videos :-D i was so afraid she would think it was sick lol but she actually seemed like she loved them :-) she only admitted that she liked them but the look in her eyes said a different story. SO hopefully this means great things for June!!! :-D i'm going to talk to her today about it and see what all she is going to do now that she has found a new fetish :-)

Congratulations man!

I'm happy to hear your situation is turning out all according to plan!

I hope you continue to update us with anything that happens, including anything she says after being cold-introduced to this fetish by a couple. I am hoping to be able to segway into a similar situation in the future myself, so all of your input is appreciated greatly!

Best wishes!

Thank you poshtayba :-D I hope everything goes well with you trying to be in this same situation :-) im thinking she will really like it once she actually tries this with my and my gf :-) im going to talk to her more about it today and see if she really still wants to try it, and if she does ill ask her how exactly she would like to try it with us :-) hopefully things will turn out well lol

What i think will make this an amazing experience as well is that this girl and my gf used to be a couple lol yes they are both bisexual, but they realized that they were better off friends than gf and gf so they are still great great friends :-) which will make this whole situation alot less awkward

Hope things go well with you ramrod. You sure are one lucky man. I really wish I had a gf who'd fart. I'm wishing you luck.

maybe one day gimper your gf will fart in front of you :-) and maybe that will lead to other things :-)