clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guys i need help!

Exclamation Guys i need help!

OMG I THINK ALL MY FANTASIES ARE COMING TRUE!!!!! i need help though :-P ok here's the story. MY girlfriend and I have always loved farting. Lately me and her have been wanting to "try new things." So she asked her friend, who is going to be a freakin suicide girl, to be in a threesome with me and her it doesn't sound real but i swear to the fart god im not joking. I will even post a video whenever this event happens :-)

THE GREAT THING IS... i believe that her friend has a fart fetish too my gf is going to show her some fart clips today after she gets out of class and it will decide if she likes it or not :-) IF she does then whenever we have the threesome, they both will be farting all over each other and me :-) IT SOUNDS PERFECT!!!! one problem though is that ive never been in a threesome before and i was wondering how one might go about bringing up the farting during this? :-) because i already know i love my gf's farts because they are always huge and stink very badly, but idk how her friend will feel about it :P please help me lol

the first picture is me and my girlfriend outside the house of blues in boston and the other pic is her friend :-)

Vids or it never happened :P

It will be a while lol but i will keep my promise :-) me her and her friend are going to the beach for a weekend in June or July but i swear im going to keep my promise and if not i will chop my own dick off

So did that chick like the clips ur gf showed her? I mean if shes into it youre golden. I would say have ur gf bring it up to her

That friend looks good.

and here are a few more pics of my gf's friend and my gf :-)

They didnt have the chance to yesterday because my gf's friends parents were home so they couldn't watch them on her computer :P but today they will both be at work so i will actually be able to go over and watch the videos with them and see the reaction on her face :-D

I didnt want to scare her by showing her EXTREME farting videos yet but i chose 2 sample clips from fart fantasy to start her off lol tell me if these were ok choices to start off with :-)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8057us

http://www.sendspace.com/file/21g1er

Remember they are SAMPLE videos lol so dont get too excited if you think they are full vids. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR FEEDBACK!

This is pretty cool
    I hope you're able to convince her! It would be a lot of fun for you

yes it would be :-) right now im just waiting for my gf to get off of work so we can go pick up her friend sarah so we can get high and head to her house and watch the fart videos :-) I CANT WAIT!! ill update as soon as possible after we watch them :-)

Are you sure you'd rather show fart fantasy clips over, say, something like LMT or Sarah? It seems the latter would be more intimate.