clips4sale
Page 51 of 162 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Butt Smelling Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Here's a nice one. Chick shoves her nose right into the other girl's ass. Plenty of licking, some sniffing.

www.megaupload.com/?d=47G9OKOE

armpitsucker
    Quote Originally Posted by listerofsmeg View Post
    Here's a nice one. Chick shoves her nose right into the other girl's ass. Plenty of licking, some sniffing.

might want to reupload that one, considering the site is down indefinitely.

Quote Originally Posted by listerofsmeg View Post

Yes my friend, please repost. Or, if you weren't the original poster, can you provide the names of the actresses? How about the file name itself?

In the latest everythingbutt.com release, there is some nice, deep, explicit sniffing. Ashley Fires tells Aiden Aspen to do it, and she does. I like it much better when a girl does it on her own, but this is still good stuff. Links can be found here (not verified... I got it by torrent):

http://bitchshare.com/2012/01/butt-s...den-aspen.html

bahar: Can you comment on how much sniffing is in the clip? I don't mind paying for good g/g sniffing but the rotating pics don't appear to show any sniffing. Approx how much sniffing is there in the 6 minutes? And is it just a straight on angle?

jk, there's a good amount of sniffing. 4 or so nice ones in the beginning, where they also talk about it, then about a minute of licking and another couple of sniffs. Several more deep sniffs mixed in with the licking throughout the clip. Definitely worth the buy... I know what you mean though... I spend alot of $$ "hunting" for these things on clips4sale, and 9 out of 10 times it ends up being just licking. That's why I started making requests to these studios.

As for camera angles, it never changes... I think they had a stationary camera. Position does not change either... the one girl is straight on and on all fours the whole time. Pic quality is good though, and the sniffer seems to try to give you an view of what's going on. Girls seemed to enjoy themselves.

armpitsucker
    I bought it. They talk about the ass being clean, but it was still really hot. The asslicking is really good too. She seems into it, if she isn't she's a great actress.

Yes it was hot. She also said there'd be more to come! Something to look forward too.

Also, Kylie and Lila posted a new one just last night. New chick Brooke does a surprisingly good job sniffing Kylie:
    http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/45865

This is short but sweet, but definitely worth the buy. Anything Kelsey puts out is money. She takes a couple of nice whiffs after fingering her ass. I special requested more videos like this from her, so we'll see if she does more. Click on the "ass to mouth" category to see the newest clip.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/28801

Also, for anybody living in the L.A. area, this is a new event that looks fun... of course you have to have some spare cash to enjoy this, and it's technically a smothering event, but if the girls are willing to sit on your face you know they don't mind when you are sniffing their beautiful asses. Click on "The Ladies" tab to see some of the pictures of the girls for the first party. Looks like a blast, I have a bit of a drive to make to get there but I am pretty well sold.

http://clubbreath.com/
    Last edited by bigbonedog; 4th February 2012 at 06:33 PM.