clips4sale
Page 33 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Butt Smelling Thread

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by dbenway View Post

Source: Femdom Army (C4S)
    Password: gassyerotica.net
    Link:

This is seriously the best ass sniffing video I've come across yet. She's super hot (Gia) and talks about how she went for a run and took a shit earlier in the day and her ass is super stinky. Hidden as an incentive to get others to share.

please share it with us dbenway

Baned User
    Last edited by insideherass; 18th August 2011 at 11:05 PM.

Gisele's Sensual Ass Worship - HD FULL VERSION, 940MB, 05/07/11, preview
    Hot Mistress Gisele starts her sensual ass worship telling to Melissa to smell her big round ass while she feels very powerful. The obedient slave does that putting her nose almost inside Domme Gisele’s asshole through the tight spandex panties. Then angry Goddess removes her panties and Melissa smells and the great ass of Goddess Gisele. Poor Melissa immediately starts to smell and to lick her sweated asshole and then things got really hot between the two hotties. Melissa smells and licks Mistress Gisele’s asshole very hard making the mighty Goddess very satisfied from the pleasure she’s receiving from her obedient hot slave.

Filesonic parts: 1, 2, 3, 4
    Not my purchase/upload, just a spot.
    Note the description implies a lot of sniffing but it seems to be mostly licking.
    Last edited by boogarnuts; 23rd August 2011 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boogarnuts View Post
    Gisele's Sensual Ass Worship - HD FULL VERSION, 940MB, 05/07/11, preview
    Hot Mistress Gisele starts her sensual ass worship telling to Melissa to smell her big round ass while she feels very powerful. The obedient slave does that putting her nose almost inside Domme Gisele’s asshole through the tight spandex panties. Then angry Goddess removes her panties and Melissa smells and the great ass of Goddess Gisele. Poor Melissa immediately starts to smell and to lick her sweated asshole and then things got really hot between the two hotties. Melissa smells and licks Mistress Gisele’s asshole very hard making the mighty Goddess very satisfied from the pleasure she’s receiving from her obedient hot slave.

Filesonic parts: 1, 2, 3, 4
    Not my purchase/upload, just a spot.
    Note the description implies a lot of sniffing but it seems to be mostly licking.
    I was getting worried, it had been 3 days! I actually have part 1 which is probably a majority of sniffing, but I don't know how good the rest is.

Also, KELSEY if you are reading this, please keep doing what you're doing and start making more videos for us to buy

Another promising Clip4Sale store...check out the 2 clips she posted already (both f/f passed out sniffing):
    http://clips4sale.com/studio/45865/Cat498/

Quote Originally Posted by jksdf9385 View Post
    Another promising Clip4Sale store...check out the 2 clips she posted already (both f/f passed out sniffing):
    I have both. Send me a private message.

Quote Originally Posted by jksdf9385 View Post
    Thank me. About 2 weeks ago I sent them an email requesting this since they seemed so open to requests. And boy did they come through... one of those is amazing! She also said a 3rd one will be posted shortly. Once again, I encourage people to buy these ones ($5) so that they see the demand and make more.