clips4sale
Page 16 of 170 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Butt Smelling Thread

this is my first time complaining. But ok boss.. I just dont have the money for good quality videos so i can actually become one. So patient will do the work i hope. Thanks anywayz..

Quote Originally Posted by dbenway View Post
    I'm not an active member but thanks for sharing.

Wow, there are some great videos in this thread. I've been looking for others who share my fetish for a long time and I'm thrilled to have stumbled across this site. I actually have many ass sniffing/smelling videos not shared here, and would like to share what I have. This is the best clip I have ever seen and I haven't seen it talked about yet on this thread: (Stinky Butt Ass Sniffing - 10 mins) http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/165...#startingpoint - Becky is insanely hot in this! I've never uploaded videos to sites or really ever been part of a forum. Are there any other sites/forums with threads/topics on butt smelling?

I really want vids of girls fingering their ass or rubbing their asshole and then smelling, or sticking their face in another girl's ass without complaining about the smell. Becky is so damn hot about this. I have a clip from Tia Thomas where a guy is fucking her from behind, fingers her ass and then rubs it right under her nose while the camera zooms in on it. Are there many more scenes like this or is this kind of a recent kink? Thanks and I hope I am welcomed here!

Hi and welcomee Im exactly like you. I like girls who finger ass and then smell or anything like that. I got an other thread but thats it. Mine is not as good as this one. But anyway. There are indeed more scenes like that but they are hard to find. Im really intressested in those Ass sniffing videos of yours. Try to post some =D.

Welcome to heaven DUDE =D

I found a preview of the clip cedric posted, just look at the video preview on the right side:
    http://www.pftp.com/

Well I don't know how to make previews yet, but here is one not yet posted here. Short but very hot finger sniffing find and worth the dl!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W2ZXG1Y9
    pw gassyerotica.net

Is everyone here familiar with Sandy Sweet? She's always rubbing her asshole in her videos, but I haven't found any of her being much naughtier than that. What I wouldn't give to see that girl sniff her fingers after laying with her ass the way she does. I have several others I'm working on contributing right now.

Here is the preview for my last post. Enjoy!

You're welcome

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SM6RSQ6G
    pw gassyerotica.net

There are more, and I will contribute. This is the best of what I have, so please contribute back!

Welcome, cedric, and thanks for the vids