clips4sale

Thread: Can I get into any trouble for this?

Can I get into any trouble for this?

I was watching two boys at my house there mother called and said she was going to be running late. I have to be at work at 5:00 pm so I took a shower and let the kids watch T.V. when I got out of the shower I went to my room to change my clothes I left the door open to keep an eye on the kids well the older one took a picture of me with his phone. The boy got caught at school showing his friends the picture and the mother is saying she going to take me to court.the boys are 12 and 15 years old the mother doesn't not want to leave them at home with no one to watch them I. Can I get into any trouble at all?yes I knew they could see me in my room but thought they were watching t.v. wallpaper^_^~
    What can power give more than food and drink, To live at ease, and not be bound to think? DRYDEN: _Medal,_ Line 235.

You need to repeat why the doors were opened, but if she's a real bitch she might take it to the court (you know her best).

But I would never even say HI to her, don't even mention that I will keep an eye on her kids in future, because it's obvious she's bad person.

Baned User
    she can technically take you to court, but i doubt it would go anywhere. you should be fine.

Why doesn't the blame go to the snooping peeping tom teen? The mother should be on her son for wanting to take a pic of another man in that position. I know the father would.

Hey guys, a quick search of the quote in his signature / forums name / the post itself reveals this is a spambot. Nearly everything about the profile was suspicious, and I run several other forums personally, so it was pretty obvious to me this wasn't a real user. I wouldn't click the link at the bottom of the post if I were you, who knows what kind of script is loaded on the resulting page.

Kudos for trying to get a robot out of a legal jam, though

Elite Member
    i googled and this same speech comes up twice in a few other places

could be real though...

maybe...maybe not