12 7.59%
  • Surface farting

10 6.33%
  • Wearing other fabrics

13 8.23%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fart Content Poll

I somehow accidentally voted for solo panties farts when I meant to vote for jeans farts. It doesn't really matter to me much about what wins, though, since chances are it'll be good.

Really, though, it's hard to go wrong with makng a fart video. The only thing I don't really like is when the camera zooms in on the girl's anus and/or she has her cheeks spread really wide and you already said you wouldn't do all the other stuff I dislike (literally everything on that list are things I don't really like to watch. Not to knock those fetishes, I'm just not into that stuff). I mean I'm not really into face farts like a lot of the guys here seem to be (then again, I don't really care much about the smell or being dominated/humiliated), but I'd still watch a facefart video since a video that involves a girl farting is more than likely going to be good.

Just as long as you're farting, I'll probably have no complaints. Just a something I'd like to encourage you to do (as well as the other grls) is to just try to have fun with this. For example, if a fart is louder or longer than you expected, don't be afraid to laugh at it. For me, a lot of this fetish has to do with the girl's reaction to her farts and I definitely love it when girls seem to be enjoying themselves while farting. I don't know, I just like it when girls can have fun with their farts.

RE: Fart Content Poll

I voted for solo panty farts just to get panty farts higher on the list but what my favorite farts are is girl on girl face farts with some sexy panties on. I'm not into seeing any guys in the footage. And I really like it when the girls talk about the smell of the farts.

i voted in favor of multiple girls farting on singular guy because that was by far and wide the best selection to vote for. ..to be done preferably in 1080p, in a library.. with both girls wearing pin-striped dress pants, of the pocketless variety.. in stretch-satin. please!

those pants are so fucking sexy! actually bought a pair for myself recently.. found my ass so fetching in reflection - it's a crying shame men are so restricted when it comes to what's tolerated in clothing. by the majority, i mean.. just in wearing a simple kilt i was nearly murdered by a group of shitfaced ruffians at a sportsbar last fall...

It's looking like lots of girls wearing jeans doing face farts is the way to go hey
    FS

do you have a leather computer chair? If so, please just sit on it and fart all day, wearing jeans or panties would be the best. Make like a big compilation, just keep a cam by your desk and whenever you have to fart, fart on the chair. I would by said clip in a second.

Baned User
    what i wish fart models would do is face fart with contact with the others face...i know they probably dont do it to show its a real fart but if they r well known i would prefer it to be like right on the face...almost full force facesitting u know? i seen very few girls do that and half the time its by mistake lol..ugh lol but when it happens im in heaven ..or at least stuff the nose right there lol

here's something that hasn't been done often, if at all-

Fart on a chair and make your slave sniff the spot where you farted. Or, shile sitting in a chair and farting, have another girl push his face into the cushion. That was he has to smell the vapors trapped the the fabric, which is usually extra concentrated.

Elite Member
    I voted panty farts

I like seeing girls farting in panties. (White Panties best).

And to top it off, showing her panties at the end.

Would also be nice to be costumed (schoolgirls, nurses ...).

This wasn't in the poll, but I would love to see some "smell reaction" vids. By that I mean videos where the girl (or even better, a guy) talk about how bad the fart smells and visibly react to it.

You should do some with a gas mask where the funnel leads to a girls farting ass

I voted 1on1 facefarting