I somehow accidentally voted for solo panties farts when I meant to vote for jeans farts. It doesn't really matter to me much about what wins, though, since chances are it'll be good.

Really, though, it's hard to go wrong with makng a fart video. The only thing I don't really like is when the camera zooms in on the girl's anus and/or she has her cheeks spread really wide and you already said you wouldn't do all the other stuff I dislike (literally everything on that list are things I don't really like to watch. Not to knock those fetishes, I'm just not into that stuff). I mean I'm not really into face farts like a lot of the guys here seem to be (then again, I don't really care much about the smell or being dominated/humiliated), but I'd still watch a facefart video since a video that involves a girl farting is more than likely going to be good.

Just as long as you're farting, I'll probably have no complaints. Just a something I'd like to encourage you to do (as well as the other grls) is to just try to have fun with this. For example, if a fart is louder or longer than you expected, don't be afraid to laugh at it. For me, a lot of this fetish has to do with the girl's reaction to her farts and I definitely love it when girls seem to be enjoying themselves while farting. I don't know, I just like it when girls can have fun with their farts.