clips4sale
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: My girlfriend's toots (updated again with a third clip)

Thanks for the great clips posh.........you are a very lucky guy indeed to have such an open minded and very cute gf. I hope the YT fiasco doesn't deter you from sharing your ladies farts with all us fart lovers
    Thx again
    FS

We thank you, just put them as hidden next upload... We look forward and happy she does this
    My reups and posts require 7zip: Download
    All passwords to my uploads is: purpledrank

Well, I went back to hide the links. I hope it worked because I've never done that before and couldn't even see how it formatted using the preview function.

It's probably too late to try to protect those clips, but I hope anybody who wanted to see them and wasn't an active member saw them already.

If a few weeks manage to go by without them popping up on youtube I can probably post more clips. My girlfriend is visiting me for a decent period of time soon, so I should be able to make more clips.

If you didn't have a chance to view them, and you're a moderately stand-up guy, shoot me a PM and I can give you a link.

I realize your policy with non-active members is on an asking basis...so as you can tell I'm clearly not ridiculous. Do you think you could help me out and message me something to get the videos on the side? I don't have the time/money to really be active here...but i like these clips a lot

Did you already get the ones I posted?
    I haven't put any more up yet.
    If there's something you missed I can probably link you.

Same here... I didn't get the last clip you posted... I think you only posted two right? I got the first one... which was great clip btw... you are a very lucky to have somebody like her. If it not a big deal you can setup humyo account. I to have no means to become a active member at this great forum.

Later

Originally posted by DudeGuy90
    I realize your policy with non-active members is on an asking basis...so as you can tell I'm clearly not ridiculous. Do you think you could help me out and message me something to get the videos on the side? I don't have the time/money to really be active here...but i like these clips a lot
    I sent the clips to the other people who have asked so far, but for whatever reason I am not able to PM you because it doesn't give me the option.

You might have to activate your account...? I don't know.
    If you figure it out, let me know, and I'll try again to send you links.

To everybody else who asked, enjoy!

Would really love to see a clip or picture, you sound like a lucky bloke!

Originally posted by poshtayba
    I sent the clips to the other people who have asked so far, but for whatever reason I am not able to PM you because it doesn't give me the option.

You might have to activate your account...? I don't know.
    If you figure it out, let me know, and I'll try again to send you links.

To everybody else who asked, enjoy!
    Oh I got all the current clips...I was just talking about if you put any out here in the future and they are hidden so I can't get them. Sorry I somehow had messaging turned off, well it's turned on now and yeah I'm just speaking of the future. Thanks so much!

No problem!

If any future clips we take are sufficiently "anonymous" with proper cropping and camera positioning, then I don't have a problem posting them here.

I just don't want non-fart lovers recognizing either of us and asking us why we're farting on the internet, heh.