clips4sale

Thread: Allowed Videos

Allowed Videos

Hi all, I'd really like to get an active membership (DAMN YOU HIDDEN LINKS!!!)

haha so what I wanted to know is what clips ARE allowed to be posted on here and what are not?

I'm just asking because I couldn't find a list and I was going to open an ftp of all my fart clips but was told that was a bad idea. Still, though, I want to share, so I would like to know what is allowed or, maybe an easier question, what is not?

Girls gone gross? Rottenonionz? Queen of farts? etc...I have a TON but I don't want to post what will get myself or the forum in trouble. So please let me know so I can start posting! Or if there IS a thread dedicated to answering this please point me in the right direction. Thanks.

There is no rule what is allowed and what's not.

You post and then we decide what to do with the post, usually if there are problems we hide the post - most important is attempt was recorded and that's most important.

Que delicia

Baned User
    yep, exactly what gassy said. you share whatever you want and we will record your attempt at contributing. if it's not allowed then we will take care of it and you'll get credit anyway.

RE: Allowed Videos

Originally posted by excedrinboy
    Hi all, I'd really like to get an active membership (DAMN YOU HIDDEN LINKS!!!)

haha so what I wanted to know is what clips ARE allowed to be posted on here and what are not?

I'm just asking because I couldn't find a list and I was going to open an ftp of all my fart clips but was told that was a bad idea. Still, though, I want to share, so I would like to know what is allowed or, maybe an easier question, what is not?

Girls gone gross? Rottenonionz? Queen of farts? etc...I have a TON but I don't want to post what will get myself or the forum in trouble. So please let me know so I can start posting! Or if there IS a thread dedicated to answering this please point me in the right direction. Thanks.
    Since you're a newblood, i'll help ya out. The not allowed clips. GGG, Rottenonionz, QOF, taylor fart girls clips. I might be missing another but everything else is allowed.

everything is allowed , no limits.
    we will decide what to do with the clips if there would be a heat.

Que delicia