i dont know what to do right now? its a girl at my job who i like but i hear she has a bf. i dont know if she likes me or knows about my fetish please tell me what you think. ok let me start. i was closing tonight so im sweeping the store with one of those big dust brooms and i was on aisle 2 and i go to 3 and she is on that aisle with a cart putting up loose(things customers didn't want etc) and i walked by her and she says she just farted and walks a little bit down the aisle and my broom "accidently" got caught in the wheel of her cart and i try to sniff quietly as possible and get my broom unstuck and it smelled but not much it was weak but enough for me to know she did fart. then we talk a little bit and she tells me she has to take a dump and i tell her she betta not stink/mess up my clean bathroom she said joking that she would take a shit on the floor that way i have to clean it up i tell her if she does ima make her clean it up cause i aint cleaning that shit. so i get ready to sweep all the trash i left at the end of the aisles to one place and put it in trash. i get it all to the area right by the bathroom and im sweeping it in the dustpan and she comes by and says shes about to take that dump. so i go in mens room dump dustpan in there (the closest trashcans are in the bathrooms) i hear her let the seat down but i just went on about doing the floor and then 15 minutes later im working the floor machine and im on aisle 4(we have 17 or 18 aisles) and she comes on that aisle to put something back and she rubs her stomach and says wooo i blew it up and laughs. so i take the floor machine to the other end of the store by bathroom i go in and it was rank. this is not the first time shes farted around me she also did on thanksgiving day. but i don't know if she knows about my fetish or likes me. i say this because anytime we are workin together and she has gas or takes a dump she tells me but its especially like when its late at night or the store is dead like tonight. we have worked together 5 or 6 times since i've been back from school and 2 of those times shes had gas. when im at her register we talk a lot about different things like work,school,bosses, parties, drinking, etc. i don't know why i she tells me when she has gas but she does. so what do you guys think i should do? shes 5'3/5'4 wit black hair slicked back into a ponytail light skinned slim with a phat ass and small tits and a really pretty face. i'm lost on what to do? PLEASE HELP I NEED ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO