clips4sale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I told my gf

Originally posted by Slimsniffer
    Lol before I even read this one, I was thinking exactly what Ffantasy was saying. The success rate with g/fs for being honest with them about what turns you on seems to be about 100%. There was one that was weirded out at first, but she opened up to it after a while.

I was thinking if I wanted to tell my g/f because I don't know if I'd rather just keep it as a fantasy rather than a reality.

Anywayz congrats youngd
    The funny thing is that, while I haven't personally told a girl about my fetish (I'm still waiting till I find the "right" girl, so to speak), I did mention it on a couple other forums when the subject of fetishism was brought up and a surprisingly large amount of the female members of those forums said they thought it was cute and funny. Some even had a similar reaction to youngd's girlfriend and said they didn't even think it was that weird since there are fetishes out there they consider to be far "worse."

I'm not saying all girls will be open to this fetish, as there are still some that are closed minded about fetishes or farting in general, but it seems as though a lot of girls are more open to it than I initially thought. After all, they probably see it as the perfect excuse to stop holding in farts and they would also start to think of it as actually bringing the two of you closer: after all, telling her shows you're honest (which is something practically every girl values) and it gets her comfortable with something that would normally embarrass her. Plus if she laughs at this fetish at first, that's actually more than likely a good sign than a bad one. If anything, it probably just means that she thinks it can be fun for her and it doesn't necessarily mean she's making fun of you. For example, in the first post when she said something like "my butt wants to tell you something" before she let one rip. That just shows she thinks she can make it fun or funny (and thus enjoyable) for heself as well as you.

Again, there are obviously some girls that would be put off by it, but a lot of them wouldn't mind it, especially if she really loves you and it's in a serious relationship since girls tend to try to keep an open mind about fetishes in general with someone they really like and tend to enjoy turning on their partner anyway. Judging from what people post here, it seems as though it takes a lot more than our fetish to make a girl uncomfortable. That, or perhaps the people that do tell their girlfriend but she is put off by it/breaks up with them just don't post about it. :P

Then again, I'm probably just over thinking things again.

Originally posted by Slimsniffer
    Not all girls are going to be like that.
    Ofcourse not, but I am a creature of habit. I have accepted the fact that I am female fart obsessed and there are times I regrettfully ponder what my life would be like if I did not have this fetish. I've come to the conclusion that I am glad I have this fetish, it really keeps my life interesting.