These are practices on associative thought processing. there was a time when i was buried in conspiracy theory and occultism. now i'm just a religous zealot with a fart fetish. Seriously, if you study and follow this stuff, the next thing you'll notice "secret people" start fucking with you for the sake of examining your responses and habits. Basically, none of it is probably what you think it is. And the goal of alot of this tin-hat stuff - is to make $$. I can't knock someone else's hustle, even when i fell for it. Its just as interesting as any other fantasy genre. Funny that Hip-Hop has gotten their foot in the door. All of it leads to prisonplanet or infowars.com, either that or some ancient manuscript about 7,000 pages long written in a language someone made up in the 1970s... All of it is chock full of misinformation mixed with truth. And nothings wrong with holding your beliefs sacred while still being able to be human -- a defective human as long as you're trying to be good. I'm pretty sure Nature isn't made for people to pick and choose their autonomous conditions. Well, depending on how much surgery and medical biological adjustments you have the time/money for...God gives, might as well live with it. Is it incompatible? I don't think so.