see: epro-crusher

i used THE SAME LOGIC as what you're trying to defend. if you're calling me wrong then you're calling the guy you're defending wrong at the same time. logic is not "defense from the truth" but "a tool used to prove the truth" and if an argument doesn't have logic then by default it isn't correct. of course, that doesn't mean it's wrong... just that it needs to be proven right. you want to know about "the government and its system"? take a class. "but skools lye wtfLOLomg!!!11!" use logic to determine what is and isn't true. you're talking about questioning these things yet you aren't questioning the vids you're providing... that sounds more than just a little bit hypocritical, doesn't it? as for god, we've already determined that it's up to you to prove the existence of god, the devil, heaven, and hell. this proof can't use anything man made but all you've used thus far is the bible.

now, you're telling me to "prove" things without using logic. that is IMPOSSIBLE. it can not be done. proof is, by default, logical. then again, you've already backed out in this thread so why don't you go look dumb in the other threads...