clips4sale

Thread: Flammable pumped farts (discussion)

Flammable pumped farts (discussion)

I have two preferences in farts.

-Massive long monster farts
    -Fire farts

So of course this got me thinking, how well would it work out if a girl had a flammable gas pumped up her bum and set the fart on fire? The gas in question would of course be something non-toxic and abundant like oxygen or hydrogen, but then there is a question of safety.
    The flame would of course be huge, that's what we're aiming for after all. So there are two risks. She could get burned on the enormous ball of flame, and the classic concern of the flame going up her bum and burning her intestines. Both are plausible, so the question is how can one guard against that?
    Strategic use of clothing can prevent burns, and I have heard talk of using some sort of gel to preemptively protect against burns from open flames.
    The issue of the "backfire" is more tricky. I can only imagine that the best way to prevent it is to release all the gas in a quick intense burst, as a longer fart would have a higher risk of getting the flame to trace the source as the release ebbs in strength. In other words this relies on the girl's ability to accurately control the release of the air, which might be tricky.

Please, let me know your opinions and ideas on the subject.

neroangelus
    I say its a bad idea and shouldn't be attempted, sure pump air and blow farts but fire is drawing the line, its stupid to risk yourself for something as dangerous as fire.

Oh I agree, I just like to contemplate the idea and the... explosive results.

Baned User
    almost any flammable gas would cause damage when pumped and the backfire thing isn't exactly consistently avoidable.

neroangelus

response to 1313Jr.1313

Glad to see someone else agrees it does seem liek a dangerous factor that should be avoided.

I've actually done this with my girl. I wet the back of her panties with some cool water and had a damp cloth on standby if the fire went somewhere else.
    Before anyone asks, this was her idea and we both had a little too much to drink that night. She wanted to light a fart on fire but didn't have the right wind to pull it off. So she got frustrated and grabbed an old can of styling mousse, the kind that you have to shake and turn upside down to spray the foam into your hand, and she pushed it in while standing up and pressed down on the lever verrrry gently to release just the air slowly. Then she had me dilute it by blowing into her with a straw so it wouldn't be too volatile.
    She used one of those long clicking lighters to light it and only did it in quick HARD bursts that she cut off fast without any sputtering at the end.
    The resulting flame was still pretty big (like 3 feet almost!) and very sexy to see, but I'd never let her do it again. I was just a little too scared about the whole thing.

Also another thing worth noting is she told me recently that she TRIED to prepare herself using that method to have some flammable farts again, but she had a different brand of styling mousse and the air BURNED inside of her and gave her the shits like mad.

Long story short: lets not go down that road. I hope any models that are reading this take note and learn from this experience.