clips4sale
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: The Jay-z Deception

Baned User
    you've already said all of that before and i have personally debunked 100% of it. then you stopped posting about this for a few months and now that you're back you're thinking i'll have forgotten about it, but the fact remains that i haven't. i have debunked all of your evidence by using the logic you used to obtain it (meaning that even if it wasn't debunked then it would be debunked by default due to bad logic). if you want to argue using oxymorons then my work is cut out for me. honestly, you talk about the freemasons as though they are a cult or something when it's really just a belief system (and not a half bad one either. while it's not my thing, the logic is at least followable) that has become quite misconstrued by people who are (unfortunately) brainwashed by the media into believing it's a cult trying to break apart our society while hailing satan (for what purpose i know not).

as you said, the truth is right there in plain sight but as the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water... while you seem to wish to live in your delusion there are others willing to see the truth and if you're not up for that yet then so be it, but don't try to bring everybody else down with you.

Elite Member
    Freemasons are a occult.

Occult

pertaining to magic, astrology, or any system claiming use or knowledge of secret or supernatural powers or agencies.

beyond the range of ordinary knowledge or understanding; mysterious.

secret; disclosed or communicated only to the initiated

They indeed match this criteria just like these other high elite secret organizations of the world as well in the gov that are hidden from ordinary people like me in you.

They are not doing anything to help nothing but getting money and power. Occults are just modern day babylon which had of course astrologers, magicians the whole 9 and how am I being brainwashed by the media when the bible exposes them and pretty much they expose themselves everyday plus I didn't find out about them from the media to begin with. You wish u could debunk 100 percent of what I said becuz the only logic u are using is ur egotistic, rational, nonfact opinion from the worlds prospective about life rather than the bible which contains the sources about life period. You can't prove how these occults have made a positive impact in society to better help the people, not even Obama I mean Barry can't do that nor can the gov. It dosen't matter how long I took to respond to this Im pretty sure you and me have nothing better else to do in our lives except make temporary money but I can't convinve u any of this about how Satan works in these so called good people in occult orders who rule the world n the gov system, claiming that they are helping their communities now thats what the media tells you about them. Im not trying to bring everyone down with me, I can care less if they believe or not thats not my job to pimp them but I can post threads about this. Its a free environment to discuss anything other than the typical sex, media, music, everyday topics posted here but of course thats normal to talk about the fun, fables rather than the real facts in life but of course what am I doing talking about all this on a fart fetish site lol. Im not suprise by the responses tho I just figured some would be interested in this like I was from browsing the web.

Quote Originally Posted by gemiwine View Post
    Freemasons are a occult.

Occult

pertaining to magic, astrology, or any system claiming use or knowledge of secret or supernatural powers or agencies.

They indeed match this criteria just like these other high elite secret organizations of the world as well in the gov that are hidden from ordinary people like me in you.

They are not doing anything to help nothing but getting money and power. Occults are just modern day babylon which had of course astrologers, magicians the whole 9 and how am I being brainwashed by the media when the bible exposes them and pretty much they expose themselves everyday plus I didn't find out about them from the media to begin with. You wish u could debunk 100 percent of what I said becuz the only logic u are using is ur egotistic, rational, nonfact opinion from the worlds prospective about life rather than the bible which contains the sources about life period. You can't prove how these occults have made a positive impact in society to better help the people, not even Obama I mean Barry can't do that nor can the gov. It dosen't matter how long I took to respond to this Im pretty sure you and me have nothing better else to do in our lives except make temporary money but I can't convinve u any of this about how Satan works in these so called good people in occult orders who rule the world n the gov system, claiming that they are helping their communities now thats what the media tells you about them. Im not trying to bring everyone down with me, I can care less if they believe or not thats not my job to pimp them but I can post threads about this. Its a free environment to discuss anything other than the typical sex, media, music, everyday topics posted here but of course thats normal to talk about the fun, fables rather than the real facts in life but of course what am I doing talking about all this on a fart fetish site lol. Im not suprise by the responses tho I just figured some would be interested in this like I was from browsing the web.
    Interesting.
    My reups and posts require 7zip: Download
    All passwords to my uploads is: purpledrank

Baned User
    Freemasons are a occult.

Occult

Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    you've already said all of that before and i have personally debunked 100% of it. then you stopped posting about this for a few months and now that you're back you're thinking i'll have forgotten about it, but the fact remains that i haven't. i have debunked all of your evidence by using the logic you used to obtain it (meaning that even if it wasn't debunked then it would be debunked by default due to bad logic). if you want to argue using oxymorons then my work is cut out for me. honestly, you talk about the freemasons as though they are a cult or something when it's really just a belief system (and not a half bad one either. while it's not my thing, the logic is at least followable) that has become quite misconstrued by people who are (unfortunately) brainwashed by the media into believing it's a cult trying to break apart our society while hailing satan (for what purpose i know not).

as you said, the truth is right there in plain sight but as the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water... while you seem to wish to live in your delusion there are others willing to see the truth and if you're not up for that yet then so be it, but don't try to bring everybody else down with you.
    amazing. what i said applies now as much as ever with one exception... your definition of the occult (which is a new and improved step for you... actual evidence wasn't expected but it very much helps). by your own logic though, "christianity is an occult." it revolves around a very specific power that is supernatural in nature and according to what you just posted means that it has exactly as much occult background as freemasonry.

Elite Member
    amazing. what i said applies now as much as ever with one exception... your definition of the occult (which is a new and improved step for you... actual evidence wasn't expected but it very much helps). by your own logic though, "christianity is an occult." it revolves around a very specific power that is supernatural in nature and according to what you just posted means that it has exactly as much occult background as freemasonry.
    You cant compare occult with christian. Freemasonry is antichristian becuz they don't really follow Jesus at all instead they follow the Grand Arcitect (Lucifier) that G symbol.
    Thats who they believe in taking orders from

npray to. What you don't understand is the devil takes what God made and courrupts it and creates his own way of getting people to worship him blindly by imitating Christ or as a God of love n peace thats where antichrist comes in for people who don't understand that becuz antichrist dosen't have to mean against christ but imitate christ in a way of basically lying and saying that hes going to give you the kingdom and riches of the world not heaven. Catholics follow the pope and the catholic order not Jesus same with The Jesuit even tho it means The society of Jesus but they don't follow Jesus but their own Jesuit belief n order so occult and religion is not the same as Christianity and christianity means to be christ like n to follow Jesus yet fails to be explained in the worldy dictionary but the bible explains it in a clearer way for you to understand.

Religion

a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe (not christ), esp. when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency (not christ) or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

Christianity is no agency like freemasonry where you have to be accepted by them but anybody can be accepted in a church and welcome to worship Jesus.

Theres no secret order relations in christianity so how would occult have as much background in christianity. Also in freemasonry if you give out there secrets they have a legal right to kill u or your family members so its hard to believe that christianity affiliates with that but of course thats where religion falls under and thats why you can't compare any of them with christianity.

You can't just walk into a mason lodge like you can at a church n like I said occults and religions are no comparison with christians even tho they just basically copy cat christianity. That explains why a lot of people get confused when the word religion is brought up in the category of christian when all you have to do is look up the definitions of those words and research the history behind them n when it comes to the history of christianity the bible is the only sourse that will explain in detail n the problem with people is that the bible to them is never enough evidence rather they want to hear from the worldy definition n history of christianity so thats where logic falls under.

Im not using my own logic Im using the facts. Logic means opinion, fact means truth.

Baned User
    lol, religion applies to both since they are both organized and are "a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe" and "involving devotional and ritual observances." both of them are religions according to your definition of religion.

by your definition of occult, "pertaining to magic, astrology, or any system claiming use or knowledge of secret or supernatural powers or agencies", they are both occult as well as they both claim the knowledge of supernatural powers.

not even a word of what you said supports your argument or disputes mine in the slightest. i mean, i'm proud of you for learning to post evidence and everything, but now you're missing the whole application of data part. if you know that a=1 and b=2 and a+b=c, don't start assuming that c=86.322... it's just wrong, but you at least understand that numbers are... existing.

also, "1 + 1 = 2"... that is a fact and how the fact is come to be proven is logic. the fact that it's 2 is simply fact, the whole addition thing and how that works is logic. you should know this stuff before even attempting to post in a place where you're claiming to know more than the general public.

You cant compare occult with christian. Freemasonry is antichristian becuz they don't really follow Jesus at all instead they follow the Grand Arcitect (Lucifier) that G symbol.
    Thats who they believe in taking orders from

npray to. What you don't understand is the devil takes what God made and courrupts it and creates his own way of getting people to worship him blindly by imitating Christ or as a God of love n peace thats where antichrist comes in for people who don't understand that becuz antichrist dosen't have to mean against christ but imitate christ in a way of basically lying and saying that hes going to give you the kingdom and riches of the world not heaven. Catholics follow the pope and the catholic order not Jesus same with The Jesuit even tho it means The society of Jesus but they don't follow Jesus but their own Jesuit belief n order so occult and religion is not the same as Christianity and christianity means to be christ like n to follow Jesus yet fails to be explained in the worldy dictionary but the bible explains it in a clearer way for you to understand.

Religion

a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe (not christ), esp. when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency (not christ) or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

Christianity is no agency like freemasonry where you have to be accepted by them but anybody can be accepted in a church and welcome to worship Jesus.

Theres no secret order relations in christianity so how would occult have as much background in christianity. Also in freemasonry if you give out there secrets they have a legal right to kill u or your family members so its hard to believe that christianity affiliates with that but of course thats where religion falls under and thats why you can't compare any of them with christianity.

You can't just walk into a mason lodge like you can at a church n like I said occults and religions are no comparison with christians even tho they just basically copy cat christianity. That explains why a lot of people get confused when the word religion is brought up in the category of christian when all you have to do is look up the definitions of those words and research the history behind them n when it comes to the history of christianity the bible is the only sourse that will explain in detail n the problem with people is that the bible to them is never enough evidence rather they want to hear from the worldy definition n history of christianity so thats where logic falls under.

Im not using my own logic Im using the facts. Logic means opinion, fact means truth.
    Facts eh?

Elite Member
    lol, religion applies to both since they are both organized and are "a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe" and "involving devotional and ritual observances." both of them are religions according to your definition of religion.

by your definition of occult, "pertaining to magic, astrology, or any system claiming use or knowledge of secret or supernatural powers or agencies", they are both occult as well as they both claim the knowledge of supernatural powers.

not even a word of what you said supports your argument or disputes mine in the slightest. i mean, i'm proud of you for learning to post evidence and everything, but now you're missing the whole application of data part. if you know that a=1 and b=2 and a+b=c, don't start assuming that c=86.322... it's just wrong, but you at least understand that numbers are... existing.

also, "1 + 1 = 2"... that is a fact and how the fact is come to be proven is logic. the fact that it's 2 is simply fact, the whole addition thing and how that works is logic. you should know this stuff before even attempting to post in a place where you're claiming to know more than the general public.
    More evidence about occults & occult symbols

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyLT9hcp0Q

More evidence about masons & their symbols

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHvdzuMzeFw

I pretty much explained to you in full detail about these masons and how they are occultist and you still fail with all that education from college to know the truth between the devil and God. Occults pertain to demon and devil worship. Religion is a false belief in false Gods. Neither of the 2 can compare to christianity becuz for 1 it is not a pagan and pagan is related to religion and occult.

Pagan
    one of a people or community observing a polytheistic religion, as the ancient Romans and Greeks.
    a person who is not a Christian, Jew, or Muslim
    an irreligious or hedonistic person

As you would know in the roman pagan times they tortoured and killed christians and a whole lot of them at that time and these kind of people that did all this evil were occult false worshipers of a pagan, pretty much the whole combination of religion, occult and pagan. Also freemasons originated from the knights templar another religion and occult that worshipped a pagan who didn't follow God or Jesus even in the bible where it talks about solomon doing the same thing but Im pretty sure you don't read that. You rather read college books and novels written by masons and occult people.

More evidence about occults & occult symbols

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyLT9hcp0Q

More evidence about masons & their symbols

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHvdzuMzeFw

I pretty much explained to you in full detail about these masons and how they are occultist and you still fail with all that education from college to know the truth between the devil and God. Occults pertain to demon and devil worship. Religion is a false belief in false Gods. Neither of the 2 can compare to christianity becuz for 1 it is not a pagan and pagan is related to religion and occult.

Pagan
    one of a people or community observing a polytheistic religion, as the ancient Romans and Greeks.
    a person who is not a Christian, Jew, or Muslim
    an irreligious or hedonistic person

As you would know in the roman pagan times they tortoured and killed christians and a whole lot of them at that time and these kind of people that did all this evil were occult false worshipers of a pagan, pretty much the whole combination of religion, occult and pagan. Also freemasons originated from the knights templar another religion and occult that worshipped a pagan who didn't follow God or Jesus even in the bible where it talks about solomon doing the same thing but Im pretty sure you don't read that. You rather read college books and novels written by masons and occult people.

Very interesting

The government has still not yet forced me at gunpoint to get a flue shot so they can implant a chip in me.

Can someone tell me when I should expect this to happen? Id like to keep an eye out with secret governments and occults lurking around every corner.

I'm just glad that rap music has been smart enough to tell me how the world really operates. Who would have guessed that there is more truth on Mtv music videos than the news media, which is obviously controlled by the new world order(and the jews).