clips4sale
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: The Jay-z Deception

Baned User
    as long as you're letting people know that the logic is flawed and they should learn that it's false on their own, then inform IS the right word... it just didn't look like it. HOWEVER, you still didn't answer my question. i asked you "if it is better for you to have us not believe in this, then why post it to begin with?" i did not ask you why you posted it without looking at the first part of the question.

Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    as long as you're letting people know that the logic is flawed and they should learn that it's false on their own, then inform IS the right word... it just didn't look like it. HOWEVER, you still didn't answer my question. i asked you "if it is better for you to have us not believe in this, then why post it to begin with?" i did not ask you why you posted it without looking at the first part of the question.
    Obama & the "oil spill" is flawed.Only people with closed minds couldnt understand & will just say its not true from zero research. I dont know how to answer your question but it is better that other people research after watching before criticizing & calling it flawed. Better yet its better to prove how flawed this is in the same video presentation just as forerunner did. If you can't do that or feel you don't need to then its your based opinion from your feelings to call it flawed.
    Last edited by eprotophilia; 19th June 2010 at 03:47 AM.

Baned User
    ahh, in that case it's flawed from not just my own opinion. problem solved. maybe next time you'll do the research and you won't cause such a situation based on your own ignorance. don't worry though, i forgive you for being so ignorant.

ahh, in that case it's flawed from not just my own opinion. problem solved. maybe next time you'll do the research and you won't cause such a situation based on your own ignorance. don't worry though, i forgive you for being so ignorant.
    Rite 13 Im ignorant cuz I didn't go to college like u to find out that our government are the good guys and were going to be ok and Obama is going to make things better **thumbs up** LOL

Baned User
    no, you're ignorant because you're IGNORING the facts and not doing any research whatsoever and instead are simply taking someone else's word for it and believing whatever somebody else tells you to. that makes you ignorant. either way, i personally forgive you for allowing yourself to be taken over by such ignorance.

no, you're ignorant because you're IGNORING the facts and not doing any research whatsoever and instead are simply taking someone else's word for it and believing whatever somebody else tells you to. that makes you ignorant. either way, i personally forgive you for allowing yourself to be taken over by such ignorance.
    Actually I have done research and never took anyones word for it, I mean if you have been watching his videos lately he tells you, you can look all these things up I mean he gives you every bible verse titles and sources to find the information but ok 13 Im ignorant, cool.

Baned User
    you are taking his misinterpretation of the bible as your own and/or as fact, then you are ignoring anything that opposes that or writing it off as heresy or similar.

Quote Originally Posted by eprotophilia View Post
    Actually I have done research and never took anyones word for it
    I mean if you have been watching his videos lately he tells you
    ... you should totally contradict yourself more; it would make my job so much easier.

you can look all these things up I mean he gives you every bible verse titles and sources to find the information but ok 13 Im ignorant, cool.
    just because he tells you a fact (like the wording of a verse in the bible) that doesn't mean that everything else or how he interprets it is correct. however, if you feel that this is wrong then please examine my next sentence. now i am telling you that milk is white, therefore everything i have ever said is correct. if you try to dispute this reasoning then your argument (and more importantly, the source for your argument) falls apart as well.

you are taking his misinterpretation of the bible as your own and/or as fact, then you are ignoring anything that opposes that or writing it off as heresy or similar.

... you should totally contradict yourself more; it would make my job so much easier.

just because he tells you a fact (like the wording of a verse in the bible) that doesn't mean that everything else or how he interprets it is correct. however, if you feel that this is wrong then please examine my next sentence. now i am telling you that milk is white, therefore everything i have ever said is correct. if you try to dispute this reasoning then your argument (and more importantly, the source for your argument) falls apart as well.
    I don't know what exactly that is incorrect about what he interprets from the bible. Would you be glad to give me a sample of what he interprets thats incorrect so I can better understand exactly?

Baned User
    i already have... read past posts then speak up instead of being ignorant. if you say that i haven't, then i guess you are even more closed minded than he is... which is saying A LOT.

You don't believe anything anyway only from what this world has taught you just like the majority. I've provided more and enough evidence for you to look it all up. Why do I have to prove myself? The truth is there in hidden sight b because you want to believe what you want to believe even if you find out that all of this is true your still in denial. I been there before.