clips4sale
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Jay-z Deception

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Baned User
    firstly, i doubt that there was a sentence fragment in the bible so please don't bother trying to pass that shit off as fact.

check this out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTuoq6Tr3gE

see that? it's a link. i guess that now i've matched what you've done. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!! it didn't take me 4 months to come up with this. you have yet to disprove shit i've said and your most recent post does nothing but reinforce it. if you give me indisputable evidence then i won't argue (partly because, by definition, i won't be able, to but mostly because i actually admit when i'm wrong), but you have yet to do so. "YES I HAVES, u IZ idoit LOLZ>" seriously, i thought you took the right move by backing down. given, the smartest move would be backing down with an apology but the least you could have done was just back down but since you can't do that much...

Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    firstly, i doubt that there was a sentence fragment in the bible so please don't bother trying to pass that shit off as fact.

check this out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTuoq6Tr3gE

see that? it's a link. i guess that now i've matched what you've done. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!! it didn't take me 4 months to come up with this. you have yet to disprove shit i've said and your most recent post does nothing but reinforce it. if you give me indisputable evidence then i won't argue (partly because, by definition, i won't be able, to but mostly because i actually admit when i'm wrong), but you have yet to do so. "YES I HAVES, u IZ idoit LOLZ>" seriously, i thought you took the right move by backing down. given, the smartest move would be backing down with an apology but the least you could have done was just back down but since you can't do that much...
    You doubt it because your too lazy to read the bible to find out. Dude you are too lazy to look up any evidence even if I give you it. What do I need to apologize about seriously? lol You are 1 of a million who don't believe and refuse to believe whats really going on in your corrupted government.\
    Its too much information out there for me to prove it to you. Look it up yourself like I said.

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by eprotophilia View Post
    You doubt it because your too lazy to read the bible to find out. Dude you are too lazy to look up any evidence even if I give you it. What do I need to apologize about seriously? lol You are 1 of a million who don't believe and refuse to believe whats really going on in your corrupted government.\
    Its too much information out there for me to prove it to you. Look it up yourself like I said.
    let's play the "don't read posts" game. damn, dog... you've got the high score. what will you do with yourself now epro?

also, holy shit. i am taking a screencap of this. i literally called your post in mine and here you are with it. seriously, am i the only one who sees this? sion, you're at least partially in this thread, didn't i call his post? fucking amazing.

and last: see eprocrusher.

let's play the "don't read posts" game. damn, dog... you've got the high score. what will you do with yourself now epro?

also, holy shit. i am taking a screencap of this. i literally called your post in mine and here you are with it. seriously, am i the only one who sees this? sion, you're at least partially in this thread, didn't i call his post? fucking amazing.

and last: see eprocrusher.
    Its not my job to convince you or any1 who doesn't believe. If you don't believe then good for you, better for me.

sion, you're at least partially in this thread, didn't i call his post? fucking amazing.
    lol you did man

The government didn't force me to get the H1N1 vaccine yet. Am I one of the lucky ones?

Quote Originally Posted by SionDS View Post
    The government didn't force me to get the H1N1 vaccine yet. Am I one of the lucky ones?
    Yea, not yet but everyone is required by law to have healthcare by next year.

Baned User
    embarrassed, are we? regardless, if it is better for you to have us not believe in this, then why post it to begin with?

embarrassed, are we? regardless, if it is better for you to have us not believe in this, then why post it to begin with?
    I cant convert non believers to believers or believers to non believers. Either way its gonna happen and theres nothing that can stop it just inform others.