clips4sale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fart Positioning?

Fart Positioning?

I am still new to the farting scene. I have always farted but never really shared with anyone else. What are some favorite farting positions out there? I had a request for a butt hole winking pose. Are there any other ideas out there?

Thanks,
    Cory

Okay well i definitely prefer face farting clips, girl-on-girl, so if your going with that then i like a position where the girl getting farted on is lying down and the farter would be sitting with her ass right on top of the other girl's nose. so in other words your pussy would be sort of on her neck, facing towards the rest of her body.

in a non-face-farting postion, i like it when the girl is just standing up sticking her ass out at the camera, not really zoomed in, and farting like hell.

i like jean farts the most by the way, naked farts aren't as good to me.
    girl farts for win

neroangelus
    i liek girl on girl, and giantess girl on girl, I liked clothed butts spandex is an enjoyble one i love.

For me, seeing the face is really important, whatever is happening. I like to see the concentration and effort of the girl who is farting, as it manifests in the face, but not exaggerated for effect. I like the clips to be totally natural, or as much as possible in what is a for-the-camera situation. In other words I prefer clips without fake laughter or reactions. As far as "positions" are concerned, I basically prefer simple things; too much variety and posing can actually make clips seem too contrived or set up to me!

You won't be able to accommodate everyone's opinions in any single clip, but depending on how many clips you make, hopefully our responses will be useful to help you cover many different preferences over a period of time.

I liike the jean fart idea, I will work on that today.

Thanks,
    Cory
    http://www.clips4sale.com/store/34722

depends

on who you are and what you like. I personally like femdom clips with a slave on their back, and the mistress sitting on their face. Mouth over hole, and farts loud enough for you to hear the slave swallow it. Domination is my scene. Other than that, naked farts are still my thing. Asshole puckering. Makes for a better imagination of immediate smell and situation awareness.

A position where the farts are natural and not air pumped...

Welcome on board,Cory I could say....jeans farting but..,i 'm not the only one on this board so...listen to all req's and good job
    farting is sexy...farting in jeans is hot

Thank you Karl...for now on if the farts are pumped I will post on my site that they are.

Thanks,
    Cory