clips4sale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey guys I need your help

Elite Member
    I think the majority of the posts I see from windfan are him bashing other posters out of insecurity.

Why hasn't he been banned yet?

Elite Member

RE: Hey guys I need your help

Ok first of all Im a guy! "Sonia" is just a name that I use. I have made posts to this forum and I have never said anything negative against anyone including you windfan. So my next question is what is your deal? What did i personally do to piss you off or just insult me for no legit reason? You make no sense whatsoever to me and if you didnt have anything positive to say then just dont say it at all. Im not here to argue or make enemies. So the next time you want to post something negative to anyone's post I would advise not to.
    Thank you so much for the guys that posted for my defense and I appreciate it.

windfan , try to find some other place for harrasment, that is all you know and it's obvious from your posts....

Que delicia

Sonia, just change your goddamn name, it sounds like a girl's!
    girl farts for win

Elite Member
    Im not changing a damn thing, maybe yall should look at my profile instead of making assumptions. I dont have to do anything and I dont know what the big deal is. You all have your own made up shit names, I should be able to make up my own name as well. If you dont like it then deal with it.

Baned User
    Originally posted by windfan
    i DID NOT say elsewhere the these losers were not queer i said that most fuckwits that do that dumb cybertransgendered shit wouldnt IDENTIFY as queer.
    Originally posted by windfan
    maybe for some... but there are men who masquerade as girls online who aren't queer and they would deny that they get off on deceiving anyone... often the act of cybertransgenderism is simply a way for some desperate loser to subject a member of the opposite sex albeit one only played by themselves to whatever they want... although fantasy it removes consent from the equation and a lot of these creeps that masquerade as girls online get off on that... you would be surprised but their is a wealth of reseach into these idiots and their objectives...
    wow, i guess your shit just got ruined. who's the dumbass again? also, i highly doubt it was a typo that i mistook, you just aren't able to type properly. then again, nobody who just copies and pastes responses can change what they say, right?

Elite Member
    what the hell is this? sonia simply asked a question. why you gotta be so mean?

Baned User
    Hes a big tough guy online. Bet he fancies himself a Vinnie Jones type. Obviously afraid of Gay men. Hes taking up for all of us who are apparently going to become gay if we are duped into telling a Gay, posing as a woman, what we like about womens farts?? BTW, I know Sonia is not a girl and never pretended to be and if Sonia is strickly reserved for females maybe he should call himself Pat or Ashley or Bob (but spell it backwards).