clips4sale

Thread: Megan QT, Next Door Nikki, Princess Blueyez, Seanna Teen, Tiffany Teen

Megan QT, Next Door Nikki, Princess Blueyez, Seanna Teen, Tiffany Teen

Hello there! Do any of you have this so called 'Sexy photoshoot' available?? It is about Megan QT, Next Door Nikki, Princess Blueyez, Seanna Teen and Tiffany Teen posing in tiny little thongs and spreading their legs at couch. This film has some clips at dailymotion but they are just 7 minutes at longest.. Any information how long that entire movie would be and what actually happens in it, namely when they walk to upstairs? There are many names for those clips, such as 'five butts', 'five sexy asses' or 'teen babes'.. I'd be so grateful if someone uploaded the entire material. Thanks for your kindness!

I might know what you are talking about, but I dont have it.

Is this the one where they have the shot looking up at all their asses squatting over the camera? It's a pretty old shoot. Im not even sure if Tiffany Teen is in the business anymore.

Hello, SionDS!

Yes, it's pretty old shoot. They even had it on YouTube couple years ago. I give you a description about the five hot babes so you'll be the judge if this is the one you meant :

Megan QT : (Black bra AND pink panties)
    Next Door Nikki : (Pink bra AND orange panties)
    Princess Blueyez : (Caramel red bra AND yellow g-strings)
    Seanna Teen : (Black bra with pink hearts AND caramel red panties)
    Tiffany Teen : (Blue bra AND pink panties)

I know I dont have the set, but I thought I might have the squat pics. I dont, sorry.

If you find it, post a link please. I was a big fan of next doork nikki and tiffany many years ago.

Nikki always looked so next door :P

SionDS

Do you have an account on Dailymotion? If you don't, create one. I think it's the only place you could catch those babes. 7 minute clip is the longest I found, and I always wondered, what on Earth happens when they walk to upstairs? Write 'teen babes' to search machine at dailymotion dot com and you'll find the 07:01 duration clip. Pure nostalgy for you, I must say! The entire version could be available at videopersos dot com, but it's French language, and almost impossible to find the real deal. Could you maybe search this videopersos category and post me the link if you found the treasure we are talking about? Thanks, and have a marvelous time with girl g-strings

Does anyone have this Sexy Photoshoot available? I'm looking for the whole version, not the 7-minute clip. Would be so glad if I once again had the pleasure to witness Megan QT, Next Door Nikki, Princess Blueyez, Seanna Teen and Tiffany Teen buttocks!