clips4sale
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Advice in a Relationship

what i do is do it all the time around her, and when she asks why i say im comfortable around you, and then i ask are you not comfortable around me.. she says yes, u tell her to do it to prove it.. then tell her how cute it was and that u liked it... u can sneak the rest in a later conversation

Elite Member
    The way I did it was I waited for my girl to burp and I told her that I thought that was sexy. When that didn't freak her out, I told her that I was into something a little more intense; farting. So I just built it from physical, to slight fetish, to my main fetish. I think that if you spring it on her, that is bad. Build up to it.

Originally posted by jacave
    The way I did it was I waited for my girl to burp and I told her that I thought that was sexy. When that didn't freak her out, I told her that I was into something a little more intense; farting. So I just built it from physical, to slight fetish, to my main fetish. I think that if you spring it on her, that is bad. Build up to it.
    Same route here.. Took it slowly and step by step to convince mines.

Sad part, should of did it way earlier earlier in our relationship to enjoy and she said probably would of been did it but I was afraid
    My reups and posts require 7zip: Download
    All passwords to my uploads is: purpledrank

thank you so much all of you, this forum is and has been a great help im lucky i found it all of the advice that you guys have given me has and still is helping me im taking it one step at a time as suggested ive also complemented on her burps told her i thought it was sexy, she thought i was joking though so any advice on how i can get her to believe me

on a side note ive let her in on quite a few of my fetishes from facesitting and shes gotten aroused off of it could that be a sign of her maybe enjoying face farting?

Fartboy88, one step at a time...
    My reups and posts require 7zip: Download
    All passwords to my uploads is: purpledrank

Baned User
    if she's getting off on these things then you should just go for it while you guys are riled up. otherwise, rushing it may set you back.

well ive finally let her know that farting and burping turn me on she actually thought it was a joke at first, but she caught on and didn't feak out she simply told me she couldn't do it on command which i know better then to ask for.

she's actually glad that i have that fetish since she's a tomboy and now she knows she doesnt have to worry about farting or burping

anyway im rambling, more to the point i want to thank everyone whose contributed some advice in any form and thank you all for showin' me that not every fart fetishist is like the ones leavin comments on youtube. Once more thank you all

Originally posted by fartboy88
    well ive finally let her know that farting and burping turn me on she actually thought it was a joke at first, but she caught on and didn't feak out she simply told me she couldn't do it on command which i know better then to ask for.

she's actually glad that i have that fetish since she's a tomboy and now she knows she doesnt have to worry about farting or burping

anyway im rambling, more to the point i want to thank everyone whose contributed some advice in any form and thank you all for showin' me that not every fart fetishist is like the ones leavin comments on youtube. Once more thank you all
    Youtube comments always seem to be left by really ridiculous people and it's best to just ignore them.

Anyway, congrats on telling her about it.

Elite Member

RE: Advice in a Relationship

Originally posted by fartboy88
    I need some help from someone who has a gf and has managed to bring up their fart fetish. See the girl I'm with now, I gotta say, I'm happy I really am she's all I could ask for. I think she might be into this to, but I don't want to risk anything. I'd just like to know how you manage to bring up the fact that you think it's sexy when a girl farts, or even how you're on the submissive side.

Anyone who is willing to offer advise to me I'd be greatful beyond explanation.
    First you don't really have to bring it up... It's better if they figure it out... When she farts just act as if you are not grossed out over time she will become more comefortable. She will fart around you more. When she does... don't move away move gradually towards her and show her A LITTLE affection. Trust me every little thing you do is picked up like a seismograph by a girl. Give it some time, trust me if you make the affection more instinctual "subconcious" that intentional "concious" eventually she will start farting on you on porpose... especially if one or two times she is in bed of something and she lets one rip and you end up after awhile end up having sex.... just give it time....

RE: Advice in a Relationship

Originally posted by Kenreef
    First you don't really have to bring it up... It's better if they figure it out... When she farts just act as if you are not grossed out over time she will become more comefortable. She will fart around you more. When she does... don't move away move gradually towards her and show her A LITTLE affection. Trust me every little thing you do is picked up like a seismograph by a girl. Give it some time, trust me if you make the affection more instinctual "subconcious" that intentional "concious" eventually she will start farting on you on porpose... especially if one or two times she is in bed of something and she lets one rip and you end up after awhile end up having sex.... just give it time....
    I'm sure your advice is appreciated, but if you look a couple posts up, you'll see that he's already told her about it. :P