clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 11-years-old, 30 dicks pass by

11-years-old, 30 dicks pass by

14-year-old has sex for a cheeseburger with bacon!

http://www.totallycrap.com/videos/vi...er_with_bacon/

Que delicia

That episode was 2-3 years old. I too would rather have sex with the cheeseburger than Jabba the slut. You should check the youtube longer version. Dumb bitch would say,'HAY HAY DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER! DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER TASTE GOOD! Ida been severely embarrassed if I was related to that bitch. She reminds me of this one bitch I worked with 3 years ago, acted like she in control of everyone & as if she was tough. Terrible worker & always talking junk She couldn't whoop nobody. I & other workers was close to beating the shit outta her. Come to think of it the double cheeseburger girl could beat her ass in a fight. Bitch shoulda been fired but wasn't, left cause she moved to Phoenix. It is the kidnapping capital of U.S. I wouldn't care if she was kidnapped, better yet deported back to her own country.
    It was funny this one time where another wild teen dissed her calling her a dummy. AS if this girl was much better There was also another ugly girl on maury who admit to having sex for a can of soda. I just hope it wasn't RC cola or that nasty sierra mist orange that came out when the get smart movie did. That wouild be some serious degrading there.

What kind of burger are we talking about here? Id call her a slut in most cases, but this is completely understandable if we are talking about a bacon cheese burger from Fat Burger.

Que delicia

Originally posted by SionDS
    What kind of burger are we talking about here? Id call her a slut in most cases, but this is completely understandable if we are talking about a bacon cheese burger from Fat Burger.
    Or maybe a double del cheeseburger from del taco. And hopefully she didn't have sex for any of the white castle cheeseburgers. White castle burgers worst ever . Big time degrading herself.

hahaha

Que delicia

i wish i had all these places for burgers aha a only get wimpy mcdonalds burger king kfc etc lol

Oh hahah this one is so funny :P

Elite Member
    Just...wow