clips4sale
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Story: Mom's Farts (Mother/Son/Farts)

To all you guys freaking out about the story I have one question..

The subject line warned you what was ahead but you choose to read knowing what was to come..Why would you read something that you knew would upset you? Unless of course you secretly enjoyed it..naw that would never happen

Why the hell would you POST something like this? Unless you lick your moms shit?

I thought it was a very good story, im not into incest, but nonetheless its a very excellent story. and this is a fart fetish forum i thought so idk why everyone is complaining.

Any basic person trained in psychology will tell you that it is natural to feel attracted to your family because you see them in situations you would not see other people in.

Not saying incest is right, Just supporting people whom might like this story.

gwed

THE STORY WAS GREAT BUT I,VE SEEN IT IT ON OTHER BOARDS NOT SAYINGS ITS TRUE OR NOT (BUT ON A PERSONAL NOTE WITH MY MOTHER I,D NEVER EVR EVR EVR EVR EVR EVR EVR EVR DO THAT IT SEEMS WRONG TO ME BUT WHEN I SEE OTHER GUYS WITH THERE MOMS IT TURNS ME ON I WONDER WHY?)

Baned User

good point nuke

story line did say mother/son i mean what did you expect honestly

Baned User
    Yo sort ya head out cheif, having a fart fetish is 1 thing , but sniffing ya mams farts, W.T.F ?. And to the above coment i never red the story, FUCK THAT, just came on the thead to speak my mind, Boooooo!!!???...

Baned User
    fartsucker... you have officially gotten me to the point of almost being speechless with your brutal "texas chainsaw" style massacre of the english language. it was like you chose to feed the english language through a wood chipper like it was some sort of hippy... the worst part is that it says that you come from the uk, the place the english language originated (more or less.) and not only did you choose to demolish the english language like the plane through the wtc, but at the same time you chose to insult an entire fetish and attempt to ruin a thread. i would say "way to go" but i have a hunch that you wouldn't get the sarcasm.

and kelljiro, you should probably look into fixing your caps lock key, and if it isn't broken then you should probably consider making your words in a slightly lower case... unlike when you talk, you don't get louder when you use all caps.

tehee i,ll talk smaller then

Farts are bad enough. Incest is just wrong. thats fucked up in a bad way.